Terms and conditions for special events 04/01/2018
- Our standard quiz offering is a 40 question quiz in two halves, inclusive of 10 pictures, up to 2.5 hours unless additional features and responsibilities have been agreed.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that there is suitable amplification available at the venue. We can advise and under certain circumstances can provide PA equipment at a cost of £50 plus courier fees from North London.
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide prizes.
- Apart from the above, we provide all of other equipment required to host the quiz.
- We will provide a fully trained suitably experienced Quizmaster. Quizmasters work on a freelance basis and are not employees of Question One.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the start time, 100% of the fee will be payable and 50% of the fee payable for cancellations within 72 hours.
- For cancellations outside of 72 hours, Question One reserve the right to charge for production costs incurred in the planning of the event.
- As fees are calculated by player numbers, we reserve the right to increase your charges should player numbers exceed your quote.
- Additional time required by the Quizmaster or Question One to complete the quiz beyond that agreed in the initial quote is charged at £50 for each additional 30 minutes.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
- You will be invoiced on the day after the event and payment is by BACS or credit or debit card within 28 days. We do not accept payment by cheque.
- Quizmasters do not take payments and should under no circumstances be paid cash.
- We will exercise our statutory right to claim interest (at 8% over the Bank of England base rate) and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if we are not paid according to our agreed credit terms.
- The quiz materials are supplied for the booked event only and remain the intellectual property of Question One.
- We can offer advice on suitable venues, but the booking and payment of deposits is the responsibility of the client. We take no responsibility for the service or catering offered by the venue.
Question One Ltd. (UK) No. 05591905
84 Parkhill Road, London, NW32YT
+44 (0)20 3318 7666