Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Wired Sussex Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 3240234) whose registered office is at Europa House, Goldstone Villas, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3RQ.
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one of 10 BrightonSEO 1-day conference (only) tickets, or one of one BrightonSEO 2-day training course and conference ticket.
3. Closing date for entry will be 23.55 on 01 April 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. To enter this competition, entrants must fill out a short questionnaire (https://goo.gl/forms/vwps7Ejw3sEgw55X2), detailing their name, email, company name and which giveaway they would like to enter. This information will be collected in order for the Promoter to notify the winners.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over and a Wired Sussex member or an employee of a Wired Sussex member company. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition.
6. Non-Wired Sussex members will be disqualified and will not be entered into the random draw.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner/s will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
16. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.