North Elmham CEVC Primary School
Headteachers: Mrs. Batcock & Miss Tobin
Holt Rd, North Elmham, NR20 5JS
Tel: 01362 668318, Email: email@example.com
Pupil Premium Grant Allocation
Main barriers to educational achievement
(Based on on our own research as well as recommendations from other sources.)
1. Emotional & Behavioural difficulties
2. Dyslexia & general learning difficulties
3. Lack of support for learning within the home environment
4. SEND - Cognition and learning
How will barriers be addressed?
1. Extra Midday Supervising Assistant (MSA); Teaching Assistant (TA) support & personal plan/SENDCo input, intervention programme
2.Extra support at school, lunchtime club, SATs booster
3. Support for extracurricular activities, SENDCO input & educational visits
4. TA training, support from TAs, SENDCO support,
Compliance with agreed aspects of Behaviour policy
Improved engagement in lessons behaviour for learning.
Reduction in behavioural incidents.
Can identify feelings & emotions with outcomes on others
Behaviour: High compliance. No incidents of racist or homophobic bullying.
Attendance above 90%, reduced unauthorised absences
Improved progress in Reading, Writing & Maths
Greater confidence & enjoyment
Average PP attendance above 90% in all year groups. Y5 & 6 achieved attendance above 97%.
Phonics progression; Reading Scores, Key Skills acquisition
Parental attendance at support sessions
Maths 47.1% PP children have made expected attainment or better.
Writing 52.9% PP children have made expected attainment or better.
Reading 7.1% PP children have made expected attainment or better.
TA’s greater confidence in delivering interventions.