Madera Induction Consortium
Doesn’t Meet Standard
Professional Growth Goals
- Not tied to student achievement
- Does not address the standards for required year
- Goal does not include growth language
- ILP goal is tied to student achievement.
- Yr 1 - CSTP 1 & 2, Yr 2 - CSTP 3, 4, & 5, ECO - 3 goals
- ILP includes growth language ie: improve, deepen, strengthen, advance, enhance, expand, etc.
Pathway to Meeting Goals
- Minimal PD activities documented.
- Loosely aligned with ILP goals
- Rationale is unclear as to how it aligns with the ILP goals
- States a clear plan for professional growth that is strictly aligned to ILP goals
- Provides multiple professional development activities that are closely aligned to the ILP goals.
- Sufficient rationale given for PD activities.
- Outcome is not quantitative
- Student outcomes are not based on student achievement
- Pre and post assessments are not evident
- Outcome has minimal to no sources of student data collected
- Outcome is quantitative
- Student outcomes must be based on student achievement as measured by pre and post assessments
- Outcome based on multiple sources of student data collected
- No changes cited
- Little to no rationale given for changes
- Measurable outcomes documented in November
- Summative assessment details added in March
- Changes are documented
- Strong rationale given for the ILP changes