Welcome to the 4 seasons LinkedIn strategy. If you’ve found this without watching the show or listening on iTunes then we’d recommend you do to make more sense of it. You can do that here.
- CREATE - YOUR PROFILE & IDEAL CLENT AVATAR
- Do you have something in your banner that says what you do?
- Would someone who works with you or knows you, know your form your banner?
- Add brand, logo and value proposition
- Write down what problems your ideal client has
- What’s their osition, location etc
2. CONNECT - WITH YOUR TARGET MARKET
- Audit existing connections, who is there?
- Work out who I need to be there? Connection types etc
- Search for them and filter by location
- Filter by second location
3. CONVERSE - VIDEO, POSTARD, AUDIO, READ CONTENT
- Send video connection (Here’s a free tool to do this)
- If no response send a hand written postcard
- When connection accepted, send audio message (You can do this on Soundcloud)
- Read some of their garbage aka, content
4. CONVERT - DONT BE BRITISH, THEY HAVE NO TIME, DON’T WASTE IT
- Try to get your shiney new prospect on the phone
IF YOU WANT HELP DOING THIS, THEN CONNECT WITH ANGUS GRADY ON LINKEDIN HERE