Creative Mobile is an independent game developer and publisher based in Tallinn, Estonia. Founded in 2010, the company defined a new genre of mobile games and evolved into an internationally recognized studio. Games published by Creative Mobile have been enjoyed by over 400 million players worldwide, and the company continues to reinvent itself and expand into new genres and platforms. Our mission is to be a perfect home for world-class talent and make great games.
Every day, hundreds of thousands of players around the world choose our games. We work to bring joy and magic into people’s lives with games that delight, surprise, and inspire. The player is at the center of everything we create. But what’s in it for you?
- An exciting job full of challenges — the ability to contribute to the products enjoyed by millions of players around the world.
- Work in the most successful game development studio and a TOP30 employer in Estonia with an immense track record that includes numerous awards and #1 titles.
- A professional community within the company — sharing the most exciting best practices with colleagues.
- Opportunity to grow — every CMer gets a Personal Development Plan.
- Opportunity to devote 20% of your time to other awesome projects within the company.
- World-class international team that will enhance your skill-set and network.
- Culture of openness, transparency and common sense.
What are you going to do?
- Design and develop complete backend for an epic mobile game with huge audience.
- Produce effective and reusable code using the latest techniques and frameworks.
You are our perfect candidate if you...
- Have minimum 2 years of experience developing server software in Java.
- Have an excellent knowledge of Java and Spring-core, Maven and Git, SQL and/or NoSQL.
To get the job going, you'll need to...
- Be skilled at providing proper estimations and completing tasks in time.
- Have good communication skills and an ability to work effectively within the team.
- Be accurate and responsible.
Skills to create thrills
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Math, or equivalent experience (3000+ MMR in DotA or Clash Royale, etc).
- Skills in working with Amazon AWS.
- Game development experience.
- Web development experience.
- Experience with Atlassian products, including Jira and Confluence, or equivalent.
- Ability to work and deliver independently with little supervision.
- Good written and spoken English and Russian (at a level sufficient to read professional documentation and literature).
If you think that you are the right person for this post, please send your resume and motivation letter (indicating the subject „Java Server Developer“) to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org