- AUGUST → Welcome back! Group Discussion (see topics below); Practice with InfoGraphics & Data Representation
- SEPTEMBER → Code.org Unit 1 + Create a game in Python
- OCTOBER → Code.org Unit 2; Python Data number manipulation;
- NOVEMBER → Code.org Unit 3 A; Create CollegeBoard APCSP Online Acct
- DECEMBER → Code.org Unit 3B;
- JANUARY → Practice; Explore Task; Apply to Warren Tech for further study
- FEBRUARY → Explore Task; begin Practice Create Task; Code.HS;
- MARCH → Create Task
- APRIL → Exam Test Prep & Review; 20th Anniversary CS Volunteer Project
- MAY → Exams
- Step II → Warren Tech ?
TOPICS & DETAILS
- Class Discussion
√ What Contests do we want to join?
√ Which Field Trips should we plan?
√ Which CS 20th Anniversary Community Volunteer Project shall we plan?
- Account Signups:
√ Remind.com → Text 81010 with hansenapcs code for AP CSP, (only three students are not on this list)
√ Begin/Review Code.org CS Principles [2018-19 Curriculum, 30 hrs]
- Preview & Practice Preferred IDE for Spring Build: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Studio Code,
- Lingo & Technical Vocabulary
- Using Computer Science to Organize & Problem Solve in the Real World
- Android App Developer
- Complete code.org
- Using CS & Math to Solve Problems
- Practice Problems
- Complete Drawing Dropping Bears in an IDE that actually WORKS in this lab
- Drawing / Computing / Animating with Python