Emergency Dentist near me in Lynnwood WA
Emergency Dentist near me in Lynnwood WA offers same day treatment for dental emergencies services. If you are experiencing a dental emergency such as severe tooth pain, call (425) 291-8209 to book an appointment.
What is a dental emergency?
A dental emergency is any condition that poses an instant threat to the health of your teeth and supportive tissues. They are frequently the consequence of impact to the mouth, but they also can be instigated by infection. To guarantee the best likely outcome, any dental emergency should be assessed by a professional instantly. What to do if a permanent tooth is knocked out: Permanent teeth that are knocked out clean the tooth and put it back in the opening. If you can’t get the tooth back in the opening, place it in a milk container, saliva or water to keep it damp. Don’t touch the roots (handle the tooth by the top) and do not brush the tooth. Contact us INSTANTANEOUSLY for info and emergency action – the quicker you get to us, the more probable we can save your tooth. For baby teeth that are suddenly knocked out, leave them and contact us straightaway for guidelines. Other Emergency Dental Conditions:
o Extensive Toothache o Notable Sensitivity
o Inflamed or Stinging Gums
o Jawbone Pain
o Cracked, Broken and Fragmented Teeth
o Shattered Fillings
o Worn out Crown
If you can’t get into our office straightaway, here are a number of functioning home remedies to make you more at ease while you wait for attention: • Warm H2O washes for swollen teeth and gums.
• Over the counter pain relief tablet such as ibuprofen NOT aspirin.
• Ice packs on to the outside of cheeks.
• Dental anaesthetics comprising benzocaine can be used as directed on the package for ache.
• Don’t use excessively hot and cold beverages and foods to decrease sensitivity. • Heating pads can be used for jaw pain.
• Don’t chew with the injured part.
• If a cracked tooth has a sharp edge, cotton may be positioned over it to guard soft tissues in your mouth.
Emergency Dentist Lynnwood
4202 198th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036