Early Registration Overview
Registration Open Wednesday, July 25th to Thursday, August 30th
Please read through as the information below covers all groups, policies and procedures for a successful registration. If you have questions, or require clarification, please email email@example.com.
Group Assignments and Information
- Group assignments have been sent out to your primary, log-in email only
- Email registrar@surreyknights if you do not see this email by July 25th or if you have any questions regarding group placement
- Please only register for the group your swimmer has been assigned to
- If you have an issue with group placement, or wish to choose another group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before you register as we will need to ensure we have adequate space in the group.
- This includes Bronze, Silver or Gold swimmers changing pools
- Any swimmer with an optional group listed can register in that group without emailing
- Any swimmer 11 & Over recommended for Junior Competitive LMR, Development, Performance, High Performance, Senior Competitive can move to Community Fitness Advanced without emailing
- Any swimmer 11 & Over recommended for Silver, Gold or Junior Competitive can move to Community Fitness Novice without emailing
- Mini-Knights can select any pool or A/B grouping they wish
- There are changes from the 2018-19 Season for most groups so please review even if you are recommended to the same group you are currently in.
- Please ensure that you read through the first page of the fee chart as it outlines all the fees for the season, including the volunteer and FRP assessments which are required for all groups.
- Please note, the swimmer in the highest training fees is considered the first swimmer.
- For more detailed group descriptions, head to the website under the program tab and click on the appropriate group.
- Coaches base group placement on swimmer’s current performance level, maturation, attendance, and other factors.
- Coaches will reassess group placement in the first week of new season and notify you if your swimmer should move to another group.
- All families need to re-register every season (season is Sept-July)
- Early Online Registration goes from July 25th to August 30th (click link above)
- Family Registration fee increases $25 September 1st onwards
- Please use your primary, log-in email during the registration process
- Forget your log in? Email email@example.com
- Any outstanding balances will be required to be paid at registration. Any credits on your account will be used towards your registration fees.
- Don’t forget to review and update your information:
- Update t-shirt size (double check youth and adult please!)
- Update medical information for any changes such as allergies, medications, etc...
- Update contact information with new emails and remove old ones you do not wish to receive emails on
- Update address or phone numbers if they have changed
- Team gear kit is mandatory for all members, new and returning.
- Credit card will be required for online registration.
- You can choose your preferred method of payment for training fees still
- A credit card must remain on file for all members for incidental charges such as equipment and swim meets
- All registrations must be approved by the club registrar. Spaces in all groups will be on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Community Fitness swimmers don’t forget to follow the link on the success page to select your days.
- Days are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Registration will be approved once days are confirmed
- If you need assistance through online registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees: Payments and Collection
- Click to view the fee overview and chart
- It is important to read through and understand the fee overview sheet. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- A credit card is required to remain on file
- See an old card that you wish to remove? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with only the last 4 digits of the card you want removed. Do not email your full credit card information please!
- There will be a collection date set for Volunteer/FRP assessment cheques
- If you know you plan on not returning, please let us know and return your SKSC access card so we can recycle it to a new family.
- PO Box 35029, Fleetwood Post Office
Surrey, BC V4N 9E9
Adding New Siblings?
- Some siblings who we know group placements for have been added to the group recommendation list
- If a sibling is not listed, please email email@example.com BEFORE REGISTERING. All new swimmers must be assessed to ensure proper group placement before being assigned a group.
START OF SEASON NOTES
- Includes start dates, September Schedule changes
- Check out our Early Registration FAQ on our website
- If your question is not listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org