Instant Pot Chili
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 pound lean ground beef
1/2 cup fresh onion, chopped
1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
1 packet McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix (1.25 oz.)
1 (15.5 oz.) can red kidney beans, drained
1 (10 oz.) can Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
1 (14.5 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
1 quart jar tomato juice (I can my own tomato juice in quarts, but it also equals 4 cups.
salt and pepper to taste
1. Set the Instant Pot to Saute and add vegetable oil and chopped onions. Once pot is hot, add ground beef and chopped green bell pepper. Brown together.
2. Once browned, add the McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix and stir together.
3. Turn the Instant Pot "off" the Saute option.
4. Drain any grease if needed
5. Add the red kidney beans, the Rotel, crushed tomatoes, and tomato juice
6. Lock lid and set to Manual for 15 minutes.
7. Quick release when done.
8. Serve with saltine crackers and cheese for extra flavors.