LSC AAA Policy
Working with the Los Santos County AAA can be a very fun & interesting job. However without a Policy there is no order. Please follow these Policies so punishment does not have to be given. Not following the LSC AAA Policy can result in Demotion or Fired.
- Can NOT Respond Code 3 unless a Policing Officer requests it.
- Can NOT lock pick Random Vehicles
- Vehicle Policies:
- When going Code 3 through intersections you must Slow Down, ELS & Siren, & Clear each lane before going through.
- Lower Bed
- Ensure the Vehicle is Behind the Rollback close to the Bed
- Press Left Arrow next to the Rollback body to attach Winch
- Press Left Arrow again to Wind the Winch
- Press E when the Vehicle is on the Bed.
- If the Vehicle is inside the Bed or too High; Press E to Disconnect then E again to reconnect the Vehicle.