TicTacToe Discord bot Terms of Service
TicTacToe Terms of Service
- The TicTacToe Discord bot is provided as-is.
- We will not guarantee that the bot will be available in the future.
- We will not guarantee that the bot will be online at the time the user wants to use the bot.
- We will not guarantee that features inside the bot will always work as said.
- We are not responsible for showing content to a user that another user has given to the bot, such as the name of a user that a bot will display when playing a game.
- We will not guarantee, despite the fact that we take security very seriously, that our bot and our data will always be safe and secure.
- We will not guarantee that the data from our bot will not be published to the public by a source that is not affiliated with NickKoepr (such as a data leak).
- A user can always make a request for a removal for data that has a direct link to a certain Discord server. The only data that has a direct link to a Discord server, is a custom prefix. The user that is sending a removal request, has to be the owner of the Discord server. To make a request for removal, please email to nickkkoepr[at]duck[dot]com with your Discord Server ID and prove that you are the server owner. We will remove the direct link to your server as quickly as possible.
- We will not guarantee that there will not be any other data that has a direct link to the Discord Server, for which a user has requested a removal, in the future after the removal from the data when a user has made a request for data removal.
- We can change our Terms of Service at any time without making an announcement for it.
© NickKoepr 2022 nickkoepr[at]duck[dot]com nickkoepr.nl Last changed on 5-2-2022 21:01 CET