Traitor Baiting Actions
The following actions are considered traitor baiting. If you do any of these actions, expect to be killed.
- Shooting in the general direction of players or in a populated area with no obvious intent
- Shooting breakable objects that do not pose threats to players are NOT considered traitor baiting.
- Claiming that you are a Traitor / T / Terrorist is T-Baiting.
- Trying to fool people into killing you by saying you're a Terrorist isn't cool and will just lower karma.
- Throwing incendiary grenades or discombobulator grenades in a place where someone could get hut from fall damage / map hazard
- Holding out a T-Weapon is T-Baiting even if you call out that you have it. It's easy for a T to call out that they're proven with a knife
- Hiding, throwing away, or disposing of map objects that aid the Innocent team (gold blocks to activate tester on b5, etc)
- Intentionally destroying or damaging traitor testers also applies here
- Damaging or disposing of a health station
- Prop / Crowbar pushing leading to damage
- Walking past an unidentified body or holding one
- Being in a traitor only area (T-Room)
NON KOSABLE ACTIONS
Here's a short list on some actions that are NOT KOSABLE and are only suspicious. There has been confusion and this list is to clarify.
- Prop surfing is not KOSable. If the player prop surfs into an unreachable location they may be killed for it.
- You may not KOS or kill based on primary weapons, skin/color or any other trait purchasable in pointshops.
- If you feel you were RDM'd from someone in a previous round do not revenge RDM them. You will be slain.
- You may not base anything off of slays. Slays do not mean someone is proven or a traitor.
- You may not kill someone because they do not interfere with a shoot-out.
- You cannot kill someone for not following a KOS. This is only suspicion.