BY SIGNING THIS FORM, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND FULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Internet usage may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any U.S., state, or local regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to - copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene. You may not use the Service for any unlawful or abusive purpose, in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair.
- Internet connectivity is only provided to the subscriber's location. Resale or use of the connection by another user or organization is prohibited.
- Responsibility - IT Works LLC is responsible for providing internet to the customer location. Connectivity issues related to router, computer, or other peripheral devices using the Internet are not the responsibility of IT Works LLC. The subscriber is solely responsible for the care and maintenance of such. Radio equipment remains the property of IT Works.
- Installation - IT Works LLC will install equipment at the subscriber's location for the charges listed. If the subscriber is in a rental property, it is the responsibility of the subscriber to obtain permission from the Landlord. Hardware shall remain the sole property of IT Works. In the event the subscriber or IT Works terminates service/s, it is the subscriber's responsibility to call IT Works LLC to make arrangements for the equipment to be collected. In the event the subscriber does not arrange for return of the Wireless Broadband hardware within 30 days of termination of service, the customer agrees to pay IT Works LLC $150. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold IT Works harmless from liability to any third parties, including the owner of the customer’s premises, for damage to the premises resulting from the installation, repair, maintenance, and removal of hardware furnished to provide the Wireless Internet Broadband.
- Internet Security - is the sole responsibility of each subscriber to protect their computer(s), data and network accessibility (such as file sharing). It is solely your responsibility for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your network security.
- Static IP - Public static IP address available upon request for a fee. Addresses are in the private address range.
- Billing Policy - Services are paid in advance. Bills are generated and sent to the e-mail address you have on file. If the bill is not paid by the due date, your service is suspended until such time that your account is paid unless other arrangements have been made. We reserve the right to refuse to leave your account "active" pending payment based on length of service, prior payment history, etc. Delinquent accounts are subject to disconnect anytime and a charge of 15.00 will be added to your bill for reconnection. Payment for service is due the 1st of each month.
- Terms - IT Works reserves the right to change the rates and otherwise modify these Terms and Conditions at its discretion. An updated copy of this form will be provided upon request. Updated Policies can be found on our website.
IT Works LLC
111 East Division Street, Amboy, IL