- Responsible for implementing, improving supply & search module of Paytm Movies
- Responsible for handling backend of Paytm mini apps
- Reduced delay time to 60-70% of search apis & reduced delay time by 20% of supply jobs
- Increased reliability, robustness of supply system by adding tracking, logging, monitoring & architecture changes
- Played a key role in understanding the business of the company and building an amazing product
- Implemented Backend APIs, designed Database and Architecture for various features
- Reduced the response time of various existing APIs by 70% to 80%
- Refactored code wherever possible to make it more readable and understandable
- Increased the security of some existing internal and external APIs
- Handled the DevOps for the production, staging and testing environments
(Ruby on Rails & Android)
Dec 2016 - Sep 2018
- Implemented Backend APIs, designed Database and Architecture and also handled the DevOps.
- Handled CRM, the entire vendor’s section and increased the efficiency of lead handling for RMs by more than 50%.
- Successfully developed and published Android App which helped in increasing the vendor interaction and their efficiency.
Projects (Paytm Insider)
Paytm Movies (May 2020 - present) : (Java, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Elasticsearch,MySQL)
- The backbone of movies where all the data from suppliers are processed so that it can be used for booking tickets on paytm app.
- Rewrote all functionalities with more efficiency and increasing reliability
- Reduced refresh times of some search APIs.
Paytm Miniapps (Backend) (May 2021 - present) : (Spring, MySQL)
- A module which is responsible for handling functionalities of different applications on-boarded on mini apps store.
- Building bridges between multiple third party applications and paytm app.
Parts Ecommerce (Jan 2019 - May 2020) : (Ruby, ROR, Java, MySQL. Websockets)
- A platform where caroobi communicates with multiple suppliers and shows the information in real time to the end user.
Jobs (Jan 2019 - present) : (Ruby, ROR, JAVA, MySQL)
- A complete customer journey handling from lead to Job and how mechanics behave with those jobs.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND REWARDS
Dedicated Employee of the year 2018, 2019 (Caroobi)
Active Open source contributor
Performer of the year 2019 (Caroobi)
Certified Udacity Android Nanodegree Developer
- Ruby, Java, JS, Ruby on Rails, Spring, Spring Boot, Bootstrap, JQuery, Websockets, Kafka, AWS services
- MySQL, MongoDB (Basic), Memcached, Redis, Elasticsearch, Good in Data Structures and Algorithms
- M.Tech in Software Engineering, BITS Pilani (2021-present)
- MCA, 7.8 CGPA, Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute Of Computer Applications and Management (GGSIPU 2017)