How Do I Add School & Athletic Calendars to My Phone?
For your convenience, you may now directly link our calendars to your phone, iPad, and other devices. When you link a calendar to your device, you will no longer have to manually input school happenings. We do our best to put everything on the calendar, so that you don't have to. And if there's a change in the schedule, it doesn't happen often, but when it does - your calendar will automatically be updated! Please make sure that you add both the School & Athletic Calendar so that you are getting all the information.
How to Sync the Calendar to Your iPhone / iPad:
- Go to Settings
- Tap Passwords & Accounts
- Click Add Account
- Select Other
- Choose Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter the link address where it says Server: (Note - you will need to set up one calendar at a time - easiest to COPY the link and paste it):
- Click Next
- Change Description to something you can recognize
How to Sync the Calendar to Your Android Device:
To sync with Android devices, you will need to use your Google account and have a Google calendar created. In your Google calendar on a real computer:
- Under "Other Calendars" click the Add link
- Select "Add by URL"
- Enter the URL for each calendar you wish to sync
- Click "Add Calendar"
- Google will begin to sync your calendar, and it will appear on the screen
- Click "Settings"
- Change the long name of the new calendar to something you will recognize
- Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google calendar
- On your phone: Click on "Calendar", then bring up the settings for the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked