Physical Science Applied Class Materials List
You will need to get the following items for this class.
- One yellow quad ruled composition notebook (may be hard to find) OR One black quad ruled composition notebook
NOTE if you are buying one of these at walmart be aware they have two different books. One has 4 squares per inch the other has 5 squares per inch. You want the 4 squares per inch
- A set of highlighters (optional)
- A scientific calculator with exponential notation and logarithmic function (preferable a TI-30XS multiview) or better.
- At least one glue stick (you may want to pick a few of these)
- A set of ballpoint colored pens (NO GEL INK)