Star Wars Destiny Convergence Progressive Sealed League
- 4 Round Robin/Swiss events starting on 04/11/19. (4/11, 4/25, 5/9, 5/23)
- Points will be tallied to determine the top placements in Star Wars Destiny Way of the Force Progressive Sealed League.
- Sealed league Prizes will consist of bonus packs accrued through the league, plus additional items to be announced.
- All prizes will be awarded on last date of event, Thursday 5/23 after final games have been played.
$20 registration for the league is paid at your first event.
Upon registration you will be provided with your own Convergence League Checklist and six Convergence booster packs. Your registration fee also adds two boosters to the league prize pool.
$10 dollar registration is paid at each additional league event.
Each week you will receive your Convergence League Checklist, plus three Convergence booster packs. Your fee also covers one additional booster for the league prize pool.
League start time each week will be 7:00pm. You will have 30 minutes to open your boosters, update your checklist and build a deck from booster packs you have pulled up to this point, plus one of the following boxed products; General Grievous Starter Set, Obi-Wan Kenobi Starter Set, or Allies of Necessity Draft Set (pending release date). There will be no deck modifications between rounds. You may change which boxed product you use each week.
Until A.o.N. drops we will also allow use of characters (Anakin – Conflicted Apprentice, Lobot – Cyborg Aide, Ketsu – Black Sun Operative, and Jawa Scavenger) from the Rivals draft set. No other cards from Rivals will be allowed, and none of these characters may be elite.
- Event tournament structure will be 35-minute swiss rounds (likely 4) based on the number of players.
- The first week you attend you may pay the initial $20 entry fee instead of the $10 weekly cost to get double packs.
- You must have one of the boxed products listed above to participate. Zulu’s will be happy to sell you one if you don’t have it yet!
- Points will be rewarded based as follows; 1 point for loss, 2 points for a bye and 3 points for a win.
- At the end of each event the players with the lowest points for the evening will be provided an additional booster pack to help them at the next event.
- Week 4 will be ‘I find your lack of faith disturbing’ week. Players will have the option to purchase two allotments of packs if they choose ($20).
- At the end of each evening you must return your Convergence League Checklist to the TO. We would strongly advise bringing a deck box or container to keep your drafted items separate from your personal collection.
- You may decide which starter you are going to use after opening your booster packs. All regular deck building rules must be followed.
Many thanks to Kenton at Gabi’s OCC for sharing league format. Much of this has been plagiarized from his original documents.