LHS CHROMEBOOK EXPECTATIONS
P Student shows personal responsibility for the assigned Chromebook.
- Keeps Chromebook away from food and drink.
- Keeps Chromebook in case when not in use.
- Does not lend the Chromebook to anyone.
R Student shows respect by properly managing the Chromebook.
- Chromebook Care guidelines are followed.
- Follows all rules and instructions from staff
I Student acts with integrity when using the Chromebook.
- Uses only district assigned Chromebook to student.
- All passwords/logins are kept private from other students. .
D Student shows determination when using the Chromebook.
- Stays focused on task
- Stays on appropriate sites
- Stays on learning tasks while on device.
E Student shows excellence as a digital citizen, who follows all district expectations along with local, state, and federal laws.
- Cites all sources and follows copyright laws.
- Email is used for appropriate, legitimate and responsible communication.
- Accesses apps/websites that have been pre-loaded/approved on the Chromebook.