Fb - facebook.com/StartupEventsIndia/photos/a.346140288806709/2251738148246904/?type=3&theater
Twitter - https://twitter.com/_StartupEvents/status/1136216038327050240
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6542646267762307072
FAQ For Git Commit Show
- I am a developer and want to join this, where can I get more details? A: Visit gitcommit.show for details about agenda, speakers and registration.
- Key highlights of the conference? A: Key highlights of the conference are a. Masterclasses : Learn directly from the source such as Author of CURL speaking about how curl became the most widely used software and more on the same line...) b. Breakthrough Showcase: Watch recent breakthroughs unfold through a quick demo directly by researchers & professionals [Upload Video Here] gitcommit.show
- I am a startup founder, can I participate? A: The show is curated specifically for developers or developers or tech founders but non-tech startup founders are also finding it relevant to get to know where the tech is going and network with the developers. The best way to participate for you is by partnering with GCS team to offer something valuable for the audience or enhance the conference experience for everyone. Head over push.gitcommit.show or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss gitcommit.show
- I am doing my PhD, can I showcase my project? I have published a paper on deep learning and want to showcase my research. A: Absolutely, many of our showcase applications are from researchers and we encourage your participation. Whether it is about deep learning, curiosity driven ML, BCI or anything where you expanded the existing knowledge in your domain, this is for you. gitcommit.show
- What is the registration fee? A: It’s free. We want to make sure that everyone can attend this without their financial constraints. All the conference cost is sponsored by Invide community. gitcommit.show
- How come it is free? A: “True human potential is unlocked with inclusion” We want to make sure that everyone can attend this without their financial constraints. All the conference cost is sponsored by Invide community. gitcommit.show
- Any good tech speakers? A: Author of curl, Daniel Stenberg. Google AI product manager, Gaurav Nemade. A young developer & entrepreneur, Harshita Arora. InMobi co-founder, Mohit SaxeWhat is masterclass? na. Complete list at gitcommit.show
- Why is it online? What is the benefit of conducting the event online instead of offline ones? A: “True human potential is unlocked with inclusion” We want to make sure that everyone, including that awesome person in remote area in Rajasthan can attend the event, can showcase their talent to the world. Also online conference is environment friendly and developer friendly way to reap the benefits of the conference. We have brought that international conference experience to your home. Raising awareness about how we can create impact by breaking the barrier of location is one of the key agendas of the Show. Join us in this larger conversation around equal opportunity without location barrier gitcommit.show
- What’s the deadline to submit breakthrough demo? A: Jun 12. Not much time is left, hurry up. Head over push.gitcommit.show to submit. Reach out email@example.com for queries. More info on this and a guide https://blog.invidelabs.com/breakthrough-showcase-guide/
- A: A talk session to learn directly from the source such as Author of CURL speaking about how curl became the most widely used software and more on the same line. Checkout all the talks on gitcommit.show
- As it is online, can I ask questions to speakers just like in offline events? A: Yes, you will be able to ask the questions live f2f just like offline events.
- I don’t think online conferences will work for me, I’m more of offline guy? A: Then you’re just underestimating yourself Sir. It’s not a simple one-way webinar, it’s complete conference experience teleported to online.
- I’m not the conference kind of guy A: Then you should definitely attend this because it will change you and for better only. The time you invest in attending a conference is an investment in yourself. Generally people realize the benefits of conference in later stage but realizing it earlier has given immense benefits to people, read more about what role conferences play in your growth https://conferencemonkey.org/insight/8-benefits-of-attending-conferences-1038397
- I can learn from youtube on my schedule, what’s the need of online talks? A: Do you know what you don’t know? The conference is carefully curated to learn about the blind spots you might have and deliver the learning of more than a month in 2 days. To get the most benefit out of it, you should attend the complete conference, you can start with one talk and if it piques your curiosity attend all the sessions. More benefits of conference experience: https://conferencemonkey.org/insight/8-benefits-of-attending-conferences-1038397
- Will the event streamed video be available after event? A: No, you have to present in the moment live. Keep your notepads ready if you want to remember something.
- How do I attend the conference? Do I need to be at a specific place or can I join from home? A: You can attend this from anywhere as long as you have good internet connection. Best way to attend is through your laptop. If you don’t have a good internet connection, join one of our partnered venues where it will be live streamed. You will find partner venues list on gitcommit.show If we don’t have your area as of now listed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I do not have good internet connection, how do I attend? A: Join in from one of our partnered venues where it will be live streamed on big screen. You will find partner venues listed on gitcommit.show If we don’t have your area listed, email us at email@example.com
- I have a partnership proposal, how should I connect with the responsible person from GCS team? A: Please share details of the proposal at push.gitcommit.show or email us at partner.gitcommit.show
- Who is the organizer and why are they organizing this? A: @Invide_Labs is the organizer of the event. Invide is an invite-only community of developers with an aim to accelerate growth of developers without location barrier. The purpose of the event is to add value to developer’s life in a fast paced environment and raise awareness about EqualOpportunity through remote work. Get to know more about Invide at www.invidelabs.com/developer.html