Historic Sugartown Guided Tour
Cancellation & Inclement Weather Polices
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused Historic Sugartown to revise many of its policies to ensure the safety and comfort of our visitors and staff. Please review these policies carefully. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
- Out of respect for all our visitors and staff, please arrive on time. Because tours are timed and limited in number, we are unable to accommodate ticket holders who arrive late for their tour. Ticket holders are encouraged to arrive 5 minutes before their scheduled tour time.
- If you are unable to make your scheduled tour time, you must contact Historic Sugartown 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour to arrange to have it switched to another date or time.
- If you purchase tickets within 24 hours of your tour, we are unable to accommodate any changes.
- Refunds will not be issued for visitors who do not show for their scheduled tour without any notice.
- Tours are offered rain or shine, please dress accordingly
- If Historic Sugartown cancels a tour due to weather conditions, ticket holders are entitled to the option of a full refund of their purchase price or a rescheduled tour date within 1 year of the canceled date.
- If the ticketholder decides not to attend due to weather conditions when the tour is still being held, they are not entitled to a refund or a rescheduled tour.