mikloskadar.com - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
9th July, 2019
These Terms of Service are a legal contract between Kádár Krisztián Miklós EV, a company incorporated in Hungary (Tax ID: 69916506139), whose registered office is at Ady E. stny 8/4, Papa, 8500, Hungary (“Contractor”).
Contractor can be contacted by email email@example.com or phone +1 917 720 3812.
Client should review this entire agreement before decides whether to accept it and continue with the signing of the Order Form or submitting the any of the Online Contracting Request Forms.
BY ACCEPTING OUR PROPOSAL IN WRITTEN FORM AND SIGNING OUR ORDER FORM OR SUBMITTING THE ANY OF THE ONLINE CONTRACTING REQUEST FORMS Client AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
The Agreement shall be effective from the date of signing of the Order Form by both parties Client and Contractor or submitting the any of the Online Contracting Request Forms and receiving the acceptance email of it ("Effective Date").
- Defined Terms
The following defined terms appear in this Agreement:
- “Agreement” means these Terms of Service.
- “Consulting Hour” means a 60-minute-long Consulting/Service Unit of service provided by Contractor.
- “Consulting Material” means any online or offline material used during the Service that is not developed solely for Client.
- “Customized Material” means all materials developed solely for Client during the Service.
- “Client” means a person or entity that orders, receives and pays for the Service as a buyer of the services of Contractor. Client also means all officers, employees, agents, representatives and others having access to the Service and its materials.
- “Client’s Data” means all data (contact names, email addresses, addresses, any business related information etc.) provided by Client on the Order Form or on the Contracting Request Form or during the Service under the provision of Agreement.
- “Contractor Website” means a website of Contractor and/or its Parent companies, Subsidiaries or Affiliates. Contractor Website does not mean any websites of its Franchisees.
- “Contractor”, “mikloskadar.com”, “we”, or “us” means Contractor.
- “NDA Form” means the Non-Disclosure Agreement signed between Client and Contractor during the initial talks of their business relationship.
- “Online Contracting Request Form” means an online form (and its referred online or offline attachments) submitted by Client and accepted or rejected by Contractor the Contracting Request Form refers to this Agreement. The URL of the Online Contracting Request Forms: https://www.mikloskadar.com/
- “Online Service Package” means any online service activity that is described on any official online company site (company’s own social pages, own webpage, or described in official proposals sent from company email address).
- “Online Consulting” means any consulting activity that is happening in a digital form of Instant Messaging, VoIP, Webinar, Webcast etc. for Client.
- “Onsite Consulting” means any consulting activity that is happening in person with Client.
- “Offshore Consulting” means any consulting activity that is happening in a physically separated place from Client.
- “Order Form” means a physical paper form (and its referred online or offline attachments) signed by Client and Contractor. Order Form must refer to this Agreement.
- “Parent company, Subsidiaries and Affiliates” means parents, subsidiaries and affiliated legal entities of Contractor around the world.
- “Parties” means Contractor and Client together.
- “Proposal” means the quotation (bid) of Contractor sent via email and/or shared document(s) to Client that was accepted by Client in written form as a reply to Contractor’s email / document sharing of the Proposal.
- “Service” means the Subjects of consulting Service provided by Contractor (including providing training courses, providing coaching, developing professional business material and any other type of onsite, online, offshore consulting service provided for Client by Contractor)
- "Service Disputes" means any disagreements, complaints, litigation, arrangements and/or other such disputes between Contractor and Client arising solely from the alleged failure by Contractor to meet its obligations under the Agreement or any applicable law and any associated error in the provision of the Service.
- “Service Fee” means the price of “Service Units” defined either in Order Forms or in Contracting Request Forms or in Proposal.
- “Service Unit” means either a Consulting Hour or Training Participant on a training course or any Online Service Package.
Service Units by type can be:
- “Synchronous Consulting” means services that are performed real time for Client either as
- “Onsite Synchronous Consulting” that are performed in person in the form of meetings, training courses, workshops; or
- “Offshore Synchronous Consulting” that are performed through skype and/or other voip/video conference and/or screen sharing and/or instant messaging applications.
- “Asynchronous Consulting” means services whose location is irrelevant as their output (sales diagnoses, assessments, documents, charts etc.) is delivered usually in the form of an online document.
- “Online Service Package”
- “Subject of Service” means any advice, opinion, statement, data, or other information displayed or distributed, during the Service.
- “Timesheet” For certain services the amounts, types and dates of performed Service Units is administered on an online spreadsheet called Timesheet accessible for Client at any time during cooperation.
- “Training Participant” means any person Client assigns (names) to participate on the training courses provided by Contractor
- “Workshop” means any form of education that Contractor provide especially in-class, on-site training sessions and/or online Webinars.
- “Webinar” means free or paid online video based educational Services of Contractor.
- “Your token is good here Program” see the following chapter of document: 8./e./iv.
- Client’s relationship with Contractor
- Client’s use of the Service is subject to the Agreement.
- By using the Service Client will purchase consulting services from Contractor.
- Contractor shall undertake the obligation to provide professional counselling services in connection with the business processes of Client or the clientele of Client, furthermore business processes and methodologies, as well as organization development, moreover management consultancy services.
- Affiliates, Channel Sales Partners
- Contractor works with affiliates and Channel Sales Partners in certain jurisdictions.
- These entities have limited rights to represent Contractor.
- The ordering and delivering of any services must always involve Contractor.
- Without written acknowledgement of proposals, orders, payments and services by a Contractor’s representative all obligations and liabilities are null and void.
- List of current sales partners:
- A.B.Con Tanacsado Kft
- Pedro Miguel Consulting LLC
- Apsan Group Ltda
- Popradi Law Office
- Varidus Ltd
- Sprint Academy Kft.
- Lamb&Cooper Ltd
- BFL Ltd.
- In-balance Ltd
- Accepting the Agreement
- In order to use the Service, Client must first agree to the Terms of Service. Client may not use the Service if Client does not accept the Agreement.
- The Agreement forms a legally binding agreement between Client and Contractor in relation to Client’s use of the Service and it is important that Client should take the time to read it carefully. By accepting the Agreement Client agrees to use the Service in accordance with the requirements of the Agreement.
- Client can accept the Agreement by:
- Replying to the e-mail of our proposal in which reply Client states that it accepts the content of our proposal;
- Signing the Order Form (both parties signature is mandatory). In this case, Client understands and agrees that Contractor will treat Client’s use of the Service as acceptance of the Agreement from that point onwards.
- Filling and submitting any of the Online Contracting Request Forms and having received and acceptance reply email to the submission. In this case, Client understands and agrees that Contractor will treat Client’s use of the Service as acceptance of the Agreement from that point onwards.
- Client may not use the Service and may not accept the Agreement if:
- Client is not in the financial position of a binding contract with Contractor and incapable of funding the Service;
- Client is a person barred from receiving any such Service under the laws of the country of its residence or other countries including the country from which it uses the Service.
- Provision and language of the Agreement
- This copy of the Agreement is provided to Client in printable form during the signing of the Order Form process or downloadable from Website. A copy of the Agreement, as amended from time to time, is available to Client on http://www.mikloskadar.com/terms-and-conditions/
- Client may request to be provided with the Agreement in such cases a link to the Agreement will be sent to Client’s email address.
- The Agreement will be provided to Client in English or translated into another language upon Client’s written request. (Translation fees are applicable.)
- Where Contractor has provided Client with a translation of the English language version of the Agreement, Client agrees that the translation is provided for Client’s convenience only and that the English language versions of the Agreement will govern Client’s relationship with Contractor.
- If there is any contradiction between the English language version of the Agreement and a translation, the English language version takes precedence.
- Receiving the Service
- To receive the Service, Client must accept Contractor’s proposal in written form.
- To receive the Service, Client must complete all required information elements on the Order Form or in the submitted Contracting Request Forms.
- To receive the Service, Client and Contractor both must sign the Order Form or Client must receive an accepting email sent by Contractor as a reply to the submitted Contracting Request Form.
- To receive certain online services Client must pay related fees in advance.
- Client must provide current, complete and accurate information and maintain it as current and accurate during Client’s use of the Service. Contractor may require Client to provide additional information as a condition of continued use of the Service, or to assist in determining whether to permit Client to continue to use the Service. Client agrees to provide such information as Contractor may require in this regard information necessary to validate Client’s identity.
- The language of Service (consultancy and materials used) shall be English (unless otherwise stated in Proposal and/or agreed in written form)
- Provision of the Service by Contractor
- Contractor shall be liable within the scope of Agreement for the performance of the tasks and duties defined and described by Client and together with Contractor by any means of communication permitted by Agreement.
- Contractor shall be obliged to provide its own professional knowledge and skills, also its practical experience acquired in connection with Agreement, in order to determine the demands of Client and on the basis of that optimize the services to be provided.
- Contractor shall take the obligation to professionally cooperate with Client and its representatives, employees and subcontractors in accordance with the requirements of good faith and fair play.
- In case of Contractor shall perform his tasks and duties resulting from the present Agreement on the premises they are to be equipped with suitable infrastructure. Contractor should notice Client in advance of the extra demands for technical equipment occasionally occurred (larger room or other place to special training / workshop). Prior communication has to contain the extra demands to be provided by Client (for instance: study room, beamer, projector etc.) together with the substantial definitions of the special assignments.
- In certain cases Parent companies, Subsidiaries and Affiliates will provide all or part of the Service to Client on behalf of Contractor. Client acknowledges and agree that Parent companies, Subsidiaries and Affiliates will be entitled to provide the Service to Client. Contractor shall be entitled to resort other persons –employee, sub-agent, subcontractor, assignee – to execute its duties resulting from this Agreement.
- The services are rendered in English in case of need for interpreter/translator the applicable fees are subject of an increase. (By general principle of additional 10% which percentage can differ by languages.)
- Contractor is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its Clients. Client acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Service which Contractor provides may change from time to time without prior notice to Client. However, where a change to the Service constitutes a modification to the Agreement, Client will be given prior notice by an email sent to Client’s email address.
- Client acknowledges and agrees that Contractor may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the Service with prior notice to Client, including limitation on the amount of available Service Units during any specified time period(s).
- Contractor may refuse to execute any Consulting or other use of the Service if Contractor suspects fraud, a breach of the applicable Agreement by Client or any third party, or a violation of law. In the event that Contractor refuses to provide Service, Client will be notified, unless it is unlawful for Contractor to do so, or would compromise reasonable security measures.
- By the end of the first billing period of cooperation Contractor is entitled to have Client in its reference-list.
- Use of the Service by Client
- The Service (tasks and duties) performed according to this agreement shall be determined by Online Service descriptions or planning and scheduling with the mutual consent of the Parties. These dates shall be arranged in advance by the Parties in written form (ex: email).
- Synchronous Consulting services are performed Onsite in person in the form of meetings, training courses, workshops or Online/Offshore through skype and/or other voip/video conference and/or screen sharing or any similar applications.
- In the cases of Asynchronous Consulting services location is irrelevant as their output (documents, charts etc.) is delivered usually in an online way.
- Certain consultation activities shall be divided to Consulting Hours. The minimum Onsite Consulting Hours is a two (2) - hour-period. Each one (1) hour unit that has been started, shall be payable as 1 hour performance in respect of invoicing.
- Cancellation Policy of the schedule of Service based on prior written notices.
- In case of rescheduling any Synchronous Consulting Services if any party has any difficulty to partake any meeting, workshop, call-conf. etc. then that party is obliged to give a 48 hours prior written notice to the other party.
- In case of rescheduling any Asynchronous Consulting Services (deadlines) if any party has any difficulty to perform by the previously agreed deadline then that party is obliged to give a 48 hours prior written notice to the other party.
- In case of Client misses the 48 hours prior written notice to Contractor, Contractor is entitled to regard the Services as performed and enter the related hours to the online Timesheet. Contractor should inform Client in written form about such Timesheet entry.
- In case of Contractor misses the 48 hours prior written notice to Client, Client is entitled to discount the hours of related Services from the hours of previously performed Services. Client should inform Contractor in written form about such discount.
- Client agrees to use the Service only as permitted by:
- The Agreement;
- Policies and limits for the Service, as published and updated by Contractor and its affiliates from time to time, and
- Any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding other relevant countries).
- Without prejudice to the above, Client agrees and acknowledges that the reporting and payment of any applicable taxes arising from Client’s use of the Service is Client’s responsibility. Client hereby agrees to comply with any and all applicable tax laws, including the reporting and payment of any taxes arising in connection with Services.
- Client agrees that Client will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service.
- Client shall be obliged to supply Contractor with adequate information and cooperate mutually with Contractor during the performance of the present contract in drawing up duties and demands.
- Client shall promote the work of Contractor with providing continuous information and deputing its employees for cooperation.
- Without prior written consent of Contractor any sound and/or video recordings shall not be made of/about the Service activities of Contractor.
- Unless Client has been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Contractor, Client agrees that Client will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any Consulting Materials of the Service for any purpose.
- Client agrees that Client is solely responsible for (and that Contractor has no responsibility to Client or to any third party for) any breach of Client’s obligations under the Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Contractor may suffer) of any such breach.
- Customized Material is becoming Client’s property at the time of full payment of related Service Units.
- The ‘Consulting Material’ and ‘Customized Material’ labels shall be marked by Contractor during Service.
- Payment Terms
- Invoices are issued either by payment or milestones or monthly as following:
- Fees of first set of Service Units (consulting hours, or first training sessions) according to Online Contracting Forms or proposal are charged and invoiced upfront and are payable prior to the actual Service. First invoice is issued right after the signing of Order Form or the accepting any of the Online Contracting Request Forms.
- Upon completion of the tasks and duties defined as a group of consulting days, milestone or stage in any means of communication of representatives as a reply to an email of explicit content of Contractor Client shall issue certificate of completion as a confirmation of provided Services.
- At the end of each month of cooperation an invoice is issued based on certification of completion of the amount of Service Units (consulting hours and/or the amount of participants at training, etc.). The amount of Service Units is administered on an online Timesheet, accessible for Client at any time.
- The Service Fee shall contain all costs of Contractor in connection with the Service. The assignment/Service Fee fee shall not contain travel, accommodation or other later arising fees, that cannot be and were not estimated and approved in advance, like extra daily fees, (performance in abroad etc.).
- Contractor is authorized to issue the invoice under the approved certification of performance (with the exception of first invoice). Certification of completion is issued by Client as a reply to Contractor’s email requiring the approval. In case of no reply for any such email for 3 days Contractor will require the approval for a second time. In case of no reply to the second request for additional 5 days the approval is regarded as given and Contractor shall issue the related invoice.
- The respective invoice is issued in US Dollars. In case the national currency is not USD the exact amount will be calculated by using the exchange rate of the National Bank of Client on the date of invoicing.
- Accepted payment methods are
- Bank Wire Transfer.
Client is obliged to wire-transfer the amount of the invoice within 5 days after invoicing to the following bank accounts:
- Name of bank: OTP Bank
- Address of bank: Hungary, 1051, Budapest, Nádor u. 16.
- HUF Bank account: 11773092-00699136
- IBAN: HU29 1177 3092 0069 9136 0000 0000
- BIC (SWIFT) code: OTPVHUHB
According to specific conditions of service here are our official bitcoin addresses:
According to specific conditions of service here are our official ether addresses:
According to specific conditions of service here are our official ether addresses:
- ‘Your token is good here’ Program
This is a special program for ICO, STO, and TGE projects that can use their native tokens as a payment method up to 50% of the related service fees. Such payment method requests / applications are not accepted automatically but must undergo an approval process of Contractor.
- In case of delayed or overdue payment, the overdue amount will be subject to a fine of 3 % (three percent) and additional 0.5% daily.
- The payment of all applicable taxes and charges regarding each and every invoice is the common responsibility of Parties according to the occurring financial legislation.
- Over 10k USD value of cooperation, upon request parties are obligated to provide notarized copies and statements of all related tax payments. In case of any delay in the effective delivery of proofs any occurring legal fines are subject of reimbursement by the other party.
- The assignment fee contains all costs arising from the completion of Agreement and providing Service, moreover the royalty fees regarding any software made under this agreement.
- Service Fee
- Service Fees are defined in Proposal and/or in Order Forms and/or in Online Contracting Request Form.
- Service Fees shall be paid under the title of ‘Consulting Services’.
- The service fees for Onsite Service farther than 50km from any locations stated by Client on Order Form or in any of the Online Contracting Request Forms shall be subject of additional written consent of Parties.
- Any written pricing and/or discount agreements and/or taken guarantees in the Order Form and/or in Contracting Request Forms and/or within Proposal are valid for 12 months.
- Money Back Guarantee, Refund
- If you are not entirely satisfied with the service you received, we're here to help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://mikloskadar.com/contact/
- If we cannot settle your dissatisfaction for certain services (where it is clearly stated) you can claim a complete refund of our service fee.
- Once we receive your Money Back Guarantee claim, we will inspect it and confirm to you that we have received your claim.
- If your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) in 30 days.
- You will receive the credit within 30 days + a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- The guarantee is not to be used for those who have no intention of receiving our services in good will and making any investment in themselves but rather purchasing with the intentions of demanding money back – we will not refund purchases due to financial hardships or poor financial planning. Please consider your budget before purchase.
- Parties shall take secrecy obligation regarding of their business solutions, as well as their internal processes. Parties are obliged to protect all information qualified as secret or confidential by either of them, also take the obligation to use these type of information solely and exclusively within their scope of activities, in the course of the performance of this agreement.
- Contractor shall be obliged not to publish or sell any of the data, information and their source coming to its notice either legally or illegally as a result of this agreement, and not give access to them for any third persons.
- Client shall be obliged not to publish or sell any of the data, information documentation, educational and other materials of Contractor and their source coming to its notice either legally or illegally as a result of this agreement, and not give access to them for any third Persons.
- Parties shall be obliged to reimburse the damage relating to properties or beyond of that resulted from breaching of secrecy obligations.
- Client agrees and understands that Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Consulting and/or Custom Materials associated with the Service and taking all reasonable steps to keep this information confidential.
- If Client is using the Service in a business capacity, Client agrees that all officers, employees, agents, representatives and others having access to the Consulting Materials shall be properly authorised to do so, and shall have the authority to legally bind the business, partnership or other legal entity concerned.
- Client’s liability for usage of the Service is set out in this Agreement.
- Ending Client’s relationship with Contractor
- Certain Online Services end upon completion so do the related contractual relationships with them.
- Either Party may terminate this agreement at any time, with regular notice to quit without cause at least 30 days prior to the effective date of such termination.
- Either Party may immediately terminate this Agreement only if one Party breaches severely any of its relevant obligations or undertakings resulting from this Agreement or fails to perform any of its obligations defined in the agreement in spite of the prior written notice of the other Party. In such case the terminating party is obliged to announce the cause of the termination in writing.
- Should any liquidation or bankruptcy procedure be prosecuted against either Party and the warrant of the liquidation or bankruptcy procedure submitted by the competent court has been published, the party not in default may immediately terminate this agreement in writing.
- Upon termination of the relationship, Parties shall be obliged to get square with each other within 5 days, and to pay or reimburse the services remaining without compensation within this period of time.
- Should this agreement be terminated, Parties shall not be entitled to vindicate any claim of damages.
- Parties conclude this agreement for indefinite period of time. The Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either Client or Contractor.
- If Client want to terminate Client’s legal agreement with Contractor, Client may do so immediately and without charge at any time by notifying Contractor in accordance with the Agreement.
- Contractor may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with Client without notice if:
- Client have breached any material provision of the Agreement (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that Client do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the material provisions of the Agreement); or
- Contractor is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to Client is, or becomes, unlawful).
- Unless a shorter period is provided in this Agreement, as permitted by law, Contractor may at any time terminate its legal agreement with Client by giving a (1) month’s notice.
- When this Agreement comes to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that Client and Contractor have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Agreement has been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of Agreement shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
- Exclusion of Warranties
- Contractor, its Parent companies, Subsidiaries and Affiliates, (and their licensors) make no express warranties or representations with respect to the provision of the Service.
- In particular, Contractor, its Parent companies, Subsidiaries and Affiliates (and their licensors) do not represent or warrant to Client that:
- Client’s use of the Service will meet Client’s requirements;
- Client’s use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error; and
- Any information obtained by Client as a result of Client’s use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the Service except to the extent that they are expressly set out in the Agreement.
- Nothing in the Agreement shall affect those statutory rights which Client are always entitled to as a consumer and that Client cannot contractually agree to alter or waive.
- Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in the Agreement shall exclude or limit Contractor ’s liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law.
- Subject to this Agreement, Contractor, its Parent companies, Subsidiaries and Affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to Client for:
- Any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by Client. This shall include any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any loss of business opportunities suffered by Client;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by Client as a result of:
- Any change which Contractor may make to the Service, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Service (or any features within the Service);
- Absence of the Service;
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store any communications data maintained or transmitted by or through Client’s use of the Service;
- Client’s failure to provide Contractor with accurate information; and
- Any fraudulent use of the Service by Client.
- Changes to the Agreement
- Client agrees that Contractor may make changes to the Agreement from time to time. When these changes are made, Contractor will, except where a shorter period is provided in this Agreement, as permitted by law, give Client two (2) months’ notice of such changes by email sent to Client’s email address before their proposed date of entry into force.
- Client understands and agrees that Client will be deemed to have accepted the changes unless Client terminate the Agreement, by Notice sent as provided in the Agreement, before the date the changes come into force. Client have the right to terminate the Agreement immediately and without charge before the date changes come into force.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit Contractor’s right to update and revise its policies from time to time or to change anything in the Service from time to time, which may be accepted by Client using it. Such revisions may take place using a method chosen at Contractor’s discretion and such method may include by email.
- Communications and Notices
- All information will be made available or provided to Client in an easily accessible manner, in easily understandable language, in a clear and comprehensible form and in English, unless a translation has been made for Client’s convenience in accordance with this Agreement.
- Statements, notices and other communications to Client may be made by mail, email, or other reasonable means.
- Contractor may communicate with Client regarding the Service by means of electronic communications, including sending email to Client’s email address. Client agrees that we may send electronic communications to Client in relation to any matter relating to Client’s use of the Service including the Agreement (and revisions or amendments to the Agreement), notices or disclosures regarding the Service.
Particular communications shall be handled as follows:
- The Agreement shall be provided to Client at signing of the Order Form in a printable form or downloadable from Website;
- Changes to this Agreement after signing of Order Form or accepting the submitted Contracting Request Form shall be provided in an email sent to Client’s email address;
- Except where this Agreement provides otherwise, a notice to terminate this Agreement shall be provided in an email sent to Client’s email address;
- Information about a suspension of the Service shall be made available in an email sent to Client’s e-mail address.
- Client should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy, and information that is provided to Client in an electronic format is provided under the assumption that Client will be able to print or save such information.
- Any notice sent to Contractor under the Agreement should be sent to Contractor’s email address stated in this Agreement (info@Contractor.com).
- General legal terms
- The headings to the Clauses of this Agreement are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the Agreement.
- Reference to any statute or statutory provision includes a reference to that statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, extended or re-enacted.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated herein, all amounts stated in this Agreement are denominated in US Dollars.
- Client shall be obliged to not make any attempt directly or indirectly to move the advisors of Contractor during the performance of this agreement and after 3 year as of completion. Otherwise Client shall be obliged to pay two (2) years of salary of related advisor as a compensation to Contractor.
- The Agreement constitutes the whole legal agreement between Client and Contractor and governs Client’s use of the Service (but excluding any services which Contractor may provide to Client under a separate written agreement), and completely replaces any prior agreements between Client and Contractor in relation to the Service unless such agreements are written and referred within the mutually signed Order Form or any of the accepted Online Contracting Request Forms.
- If there is any contradiction or discrepancy between the content of the Proposal (referred on the Order Form or in the Contracting Request Form) and this Agreement, the Proposal takes precedence and shall govern.
- If there is any contradiction or discrepancy between the content of the Order Form or the Contracting Request Form and Proposal, the mutually signed Order Form or the accepted Contracting Request Form takes precedence and shall govern.
- Contractor shall be liable only, wholly and exclusively:
- For all work accidents occurring with its employees in performing services, providing all the necessary aid and taking all appropriate action.
- This contract does not create an employment contract between Client and Contractor.
- Client agrees that if Contractor does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Agreement (or which Contractor has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Contractor ’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Contractor.
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of the Agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Agreement without affecting the rest of the Agreement. The remaining provisions of the Agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Client may not assign the benefit of the Agreement or otherwise subcontract or transfer any of Client’s rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written approval of Contractor. Contractor may assign the benefit or otherwise subcontract or transfer its rights and obligations hereunder, to any third party without notice to Client and without Client’s consent.
- Client acknowledges and agrees that each member of the group of companies of which Contractor is the parent shall be third party beneficiaries to the Agreement and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce and rely upon any provision of the Agreement which confers a benefit on (or rights in favour of) them. Other than this, no other person or company shall be third party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
- The Agreement, and Client’s relationship with Contractor under the Agreement, shall be governed by the law of Client’s residence, subject to the cases where according to the relevant legislation of residence of Client a given issue is governed by the laws of another country. Client and Contractor agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Client’s residence to resolve any legal matter arising from the Agreement, subject to the cases where according to the relevant legislation a given matter can be resolved by the courts of another country. Notwithstanding this, Client agree that Contractor shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
- The webpage mikloskadar.com is using creative materials Designed by Freepik
End of Terms and Conditions
All information within this Agreement is strictly confidential and contains proprietary information that can be used only for contracting purposes with any parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or franchisees of Contractor. Any reader must agree to review, examine, inspect, or obtain the Agreement only for the above described purposes, and to otherwise maintain the confidentiality of it.