Registration for this current school year (2021-2022) is open!
Please complete a registration form for each of your children to help us prepare for next year.
For Kindergarten and new to Greenwood students, please fill out the new student registration at this link. Use the create account button if this is your first student or log in to your account if you have registered other students with us before.
Need assistance with new student registration? Here are some common tutorials for this task:
For returning Greenwood students, please log in to your parent PowerSchool account at https://powerschool.gws.k12.in.us and click "Registration 2021-2022" on the left.
Need assistance with returning student registration? Here are some common tutorials for this task:
Registration System and FAQs
- It is highly recommended that you complete the registration form on a computer, not a phone.
- You can click your initials at the top of the page to Save & Sign Out if you need to finish at a later time.
- The summary page at the end will ensure you have completed all required information. If you see a red x, click on that item to fix any errors or missing information. Once all pages have green checkmarks, be sure to click Submit.
- As of July 1st, 2021, applications for free and reduced and textbook assistance are open.
- Proof of residency file upload - we are now required by the state to collect proof of Indiana residency every year. Make sure you save/download a PDF or picture file directly onto your computer so you can upload it into the registration form. This does not affect your out-of-district transfer status; we only have to verify you live in Indiana. The proof you upload can include a current utility bill, mortgage statement, rental/lease agreement, or other information that provides a verifiable and current address under your name. A driver’s license is not an acceptable form of proof of residency.
- There is a new question on this year’s form to indicate if you plan to rent a device from school or use your own personal one. If you choose to use your own, it needs to be a laptop with a keyboard, not a tablet or mobile device. If you used a tablet this past year, we will be happy to grandfather you in and allow you to continue using the devices you purchased. While tablets have worked for some grade levels this year, others have experienced compatibility issues with some of the specific digital textbooks and instructional programs teachers use. We have found that laptops or Chromebooks have been most compatible with our Greenwood resources and therefore made the decision to direct new BYOD selections that way.
If your grade PK-11 student will not be returning next year, please send an email to your child’s school.