All presentations including poster, oral, and invited/keynote talks MUST be presented in ENGLISH.
1. ORAL PRESENTATIONS:
* Keynote/Invited talks: 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Questions & Answers (Q&A). Total: 20 minutes
* General talks: 10 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for Q&A. Total: 12 minutes
* Presenters have to present themselves 20 minutes before the session starts to transfer their presentation materials to our central computers. (Acceptable formats: PPTX - PowerPoint or PDF. We only allow transferring via a thumb drive/ USB stick.)
* In the case that presenters do not wish to transfer your presentation materials to our computers, please prepare your own presenting computer. We support both HDMI and VGA connectors.
* It is critical that talks are kept on a timely manner.
2. POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
* Postal size: A0 (portrait oriented).
Providing A4 takeaway versions of your poster is also encouraged.
Avoid putting too much text and figures on the poster.
* All posters are to be set-up by 12:00 (noon), May 4, and removed between 16:00 to 17:00. All posters left after 17:00 will be discarded.
* Please be aware that we do not provide printing service on site, so please prepare the posters in advance.