Scholarship Lifecycle Manager Learning Lab | Board Member - Side by Side Evaluations
Once you’ve accessed the logon page, type in the username and password provided to you and click the Log On button.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, you can click “Forgot your Password?” to email yourself a reset link.
- DO NOT create a new account. This is for applicants only.
Once logged in you land on your Dashboard. If you would like to edit your profile information or password select your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Next, click the Edit My Profile button.
- You can edit any of the fields shown,
- Or scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Change Password button to set and confirm a new password.
- Make sure to click the Save button once you have entered your new information.
On the Dashboard your navigation menu includes:
- The Requests & Decision Search tool
- Where you can search for past and current grant requests in any grant process
- To complete a search, enter search criteria and click on the Search button.
- Here you can access the Request Summary by clicking on the Project Name.
- You have access to the Shared Documents page, which houses any files uploaded by an administrator.
- This is a view only page. You may view documents but you may not upload or edit documents.
- If the eReport Map feature is being utilized, you can see your foundation’s historic funding plotted geographically from data submitted to Foundation Center as part of their eGrant Reporting Program
- Lastly, the Fax to File feature can be used to convert documents from hard copy format to digital format so that they may be uploaded in the software.
Remember that the HOME icon in the navigation menu will return you to the dashboard from any other page.
Your Evaluations Dashboard
All of the assigned evaluations will be visible on your Dashboard under the “Your Evaluations” tab.
- At the top of the page, you will see a visual representation of the number of complete and pending evaluations.
- Clicking on either section will filter the table below to only show evaluations with that status.
- You can remove this filter by clicking that section again.
- Next, the quick search bar can be used to quickly find evaluations.
- Finally a table will show all of the evaluations that have been assigned to you. This table includes general information such as the Process and Applicant’s name.
- These columns can be sorted by clicking on the column header.
- If scoring questions are used on the evaluation form, the Score is calculated by dividing the total point scored by the total points possible.
- The score will appear in this column once all required questions on the evaluation form are completed.
- The Review icon and text (in the farthest column to the right), indicates the status of each evaluation:
- Pending: A red exclamation mark indicates that no questions on the evaluation form have been completed. Click the icon to start the evaluation.
- Draft: A yellow exclamation mark indicates that some questions have been completed, but not all required questions have been completed. Click the icon to continue the evaluation.
- Complete: A green checkmark appears after you’ve completed all required questions on the evaluation form. Click the icon to update the evaluation if needed.
- Closed: A paper icon indicates that evaluations have been closed by an administrator for that request. You may view but not edit your responses on closed evaluations. Click the icon to view the evaluation.
Under the Closed Evaluations tab, Board Members can see any evaluations in the Evaluations Closed status.
- This includes both evaluations completed by other Board Members as well as other Staff Evaluators.
When clicked, the “Review” icon will direct you to the Evaluation page. This page houses your evaluation form as well as other important information.
- At the top of the page you can,
- View The Process Name,
- View Applicant Contact Information (please note that this may be blank as administrators do have the option to hide all contact information)
- View Previously submitted forms in the Request tab,
- View Uploaded Documents,
- And Request Comments,
- Next you will see Your Evaluation on the left side of the page.
- You may create a PDF of the evaluation form with your responses by clicking on the “Evaluation Packet” button.
- To the right you will see the form (either LOI or Application) that was completed by the applicant.
- You can toggle between the LOI and Application by clicking on the View “Form Name” drop down list at the top of the form.
- Note this is only available for Applications with an attached LOI
- If documents have been uploaded to the form, you can view these within the site by selecting the “Document Viewer” button.
- This feature can also be accessed by clicking on the eye icon next to any uploaded document within the form
- Within the document viewer you can page and zoom on documents, switch between uploaded forms, and download documents using the download icon.
- If you would like to create a PDF of the application form with responses you can select the “Application Packet” button.
- If you prefer to view evaluation forms on the right side of the screen, click on the Double Arrow icon between the forms to switch your preference. The setting you choose is saved automatically and applies to future evaluations for the process.
Finally, you can complete the evaluation form. You can scroll through the LOI and/or Application form as needed.
- Notice you can also see Administrator Comments on the Application or LOI form, when applicable.
- If the Share option was turned on, Evaluators can click the Show responses from other evaluators icon to see other evaluators’ responses for that question directly from the form.
- On the evaluation form, fields with an asterisk are required fields and must be completed.
- The system will automatically save your answers as you complete the evaluation form.
- You can use the vertical divider line between the evaluation and the application or LOI to resize each section.
- Once you have completed the form click the “Save” button
- This will take you to a confirmation page.
- Any Required questions that were not completed will be listed on this page.
- Note that until all of the required questions have been completed the status will not be updated from a red exclamation mark to the green checkmark.
Clicking Next Pending Evaluation will take you to your next assigned evaluation.
Clicking Return to Dashboard will take you back to your dashboard, where evaluation assignments are listed.
- You can return to a completed evaluation form and change your responses up until the time that the administrator closes the evaluation stage by clicking back onto the Review icon on the Evaluation workload page.
Logging out of the system
To logout of the system click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the page and click “Sign Out”.
- If you would like to edit your profile information or password select your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Clicking on any section of the Evaluation status bar will filter the table below to only show evaluations with that status.
- Under the Closed Evaluations tab, you can see any evaluation in the Evaluations Closed status.
- Fields with an asterisk are required fields and must be completed for the status to be changed to complete.