- General Behavior Policy
- Respect your fellow chatters.
- Disagreements can be solved without venomous words. If you aren’t capable of maintaining a respectful atmosphere with other users then don’t engage in chat.
- Do not spam or flood channels.
- Intentionally flooding channels will result in you being silenced for as long as the attending mods feel necessary.
- Repeated spamming/flood of channels will get you suspended.
- Read each room’s assigned topic for more information.
- Every channel has detailed information in its topic header that defines specific rules that may apply to said channel.
- Explicit content is restricted to rooms marked for NSFW in the left sidebar.
- Posting explicit content outside of the approved NSFW channels will result in a suspension and/or user mute.
- Do not advertise other Discord servers in public channels.
- If you wish to share links to any other server, you should do so through private messages to other users.
- If you feel sharing the link publicly is more appropriate, contact an admin and get their approval first.
- Political discussion is not allowed on the server.
- Discussion of news events is still acceptable so long as conversation does not veer into political/policy debate.
- Users without a mic can interact with voice chatters by using the #voice_chat channel.
- The #voice_chat channel is safe for work and as such, explicit materials such as porniographic image content are not permitted there.
- Read the topic header for more information.
- Threatening suicide, joking or otherwise, will result in a permanent ban.
- Discord is not a self-help group for users to dump their personal issues - if you are considering harming yourself or others, please seek help from a licensed medical professional.
- Use of any racial slurs, regardless of context, will result in an immediate suspension.
- Treat the staff with respect at all times.
- Our staff team is comprised entirely of volunteers so you should show respect to the time and dedication they give to keep the server thriving and healthy.
- Users are allowed one (1) account PER PERSON.
- Any user found in violation of this rule will be asked to pick a single account to keep, with all their other known accounts being suspended.
- Moderators are not available 24/7 to monitor the chat.
- If you see a user who you believe is violating our rule/s, please take screenshots of the incident and report them to a staff member.
- If you would prefer to remain anonymous in your reporting, you can make a submission to our Anonymous Reporting form.
- Roleplay Policy
- Roleplay is restricted to one of the four available roleplay rooms.
- Long form roleplay session are not permitted outside of the four existing roleplay channels: #roleplay1, #roleplay2, #roleplay3, and #roleplay4.
- The use of emotes is restricted to our #casual_lounge channel.
- Emoting is defined as the use of single asterisks on either end of a text statement to denote itself as an action.
- Users are advised to keep roleplay here casual/light; long-form roleplay is still restricted to one of the four available roleplay rooms.
- Use the #looking_for_roleplay channel to find role play encounters.
- Users seeking roleplay partners or sessions to join should make a post in the “#looking for roleplay” channel.
- Read the channel’s topic header for more information.
- Do not interrupt ongoing roleplay sessions in the 4 roleplay rooms.
- Users involved in active roleplay have a four hour window from the last contribution to resume their role play session.
- Intentional disruption of roleplay sessions will result in a suspension
- You may not use non-MGE furry characters in roleplay.
- Keeping with our monster girl roots, we’ve voted to restrict the usage of non-MGE furry characters inside roleplay sessions.
- Defining what does and does not pass as a furry character is left up to the discretion of the attending moderator.
- Explicit Content Policy
- All explicit loli & shota content is banned server wide.
- In accordance with Discord’s updated content policies, we do not allow the posting of any explicit image content featuring minors.
- Users who violate this policy will be given one warning before being handed a permanent suspension.
- Users who receive a permanent suspension as a result of our loli & shota content policy will not be eligible for the ban appeals process.
- Loli & shota content is permissible so long as all genitalia and nipples are covered and the content is not sexual in nature.
- Provocative works that feature fully covered genitalia and nipples may still be removed at the staff’s discretion.
- All gore and excessively violent content is banned server wide.
- Content that features excessive levels of violence, especially pornographic gore content, will be removed and the offending poster disciplined.
- All beastiality content is banned server wide.
- Per a democratic vote held amongst the server’s users in early 2017, all beastiality content is banned from NSFW channels.
- Beastiality is defined as content featuring non-anthromorphic animal figures and forms.
- All scat content is banned server wide.
- Scat is defined as content featuring interaction with feces.
- All non-MGE vore image content is banned server wide.
- All vore image content is banned excluding soft vore image content featuring MGE characters is permitted in the #nsfw channel.
- “Soft vore” is defined as content featuring the act of swallowing or taking into the mouth a person or creature.
- All hard vore image content is banned server wide regardless of character origin.
- “Hard vore” is defined as any content featuring the digestion and/or death of a person or creature.
- All vore text content is permitted in roleplay rooms.
- All anti-gore rules apply to any vore content, regardless of character origin.
- Explicit content featuring futa characters is allowed in the NSFW channels.
- Per a democratic vote held amongst the server’s users in early 2017, futa content is permitted inside the NSFW channels.
- Explicit content featuring furry characters is allowed in the NSFW channels.
- Furry is defined as content featuring cleary anthropomorphic animal figures and forms.
- Explicit content with a focus on male characters is allowed in the NSFW channels.
- Per a democratic vote held amongst the server’s users in mid 2017, explicit content focused on and/or only featuring males permitted inside the NSFW channels.
- Disciplinary Policy
- Disciplinary action is left up to the discretion of attending moderators in all cases.
- While moderators will typically defer to the standard set of disciplinary procedures (Warnings, muting, increasing ban lengths), staff members operate on a case-by-case basis.
- Ban evasion, for any reason, will result in a permanent suspension.
- Suspensions for ban evasion extend to both the Discord and all sites in the MGE Wiki network.
- All permanent suspensions must receive prior administrator approval before being overturned.
- Posting screenshots or leaks of private messages with staff members while a disciplinary verdict is still open is against the rules.
- Publicly posting private messages while deliberations are underway can influence public opinion, thus changing the final outcome.
- Once the verdict has been settled, users free to post private messages as they see fit.
General Disciplinary Structure
Moderators will generally give verbal warnings to users for first time offenses. Serious violations like the use of racial epithets or posting illegal material may result in an immediate, permanent suspension.
First action taken against repeat offenders. Bans under 7 days in length are not available for appeal using our Ban Appeals form.
Third action taken against repeat offenders.
Fourth action taken against repeat offenders.
Fifth action taken against repeat offenders.
Permanent suspensions are the final step for repeat offenders and the first step for serious violations. Users who have been permanently suspended from the Discord server will also be blocked from all websites within the MGE Wiki network. If you believe your suspension to be undeserved, submit
The above listing is only a general guide; wiki staff judges each violation on a case-by-case basis and reserve the right to administer any form of discipline they deem appropriate. All disciplinary actions, excluding verbal warnings, must be appropriately catalogued in the staff only disciplinary action log. If you believe your suspension is incorrect, submit an application to our Ban Appeals form. If you believe a moderator is abusing their power, please submit a report to our Anonymous Reporting form.
Last updated: November 27th, 2017