Our client is looking for a Crestron Guru / ETO to join their 70m+ motor yacht. The skills we are targeting are: Crestron (clearly), networking, hardware installation, software and networking installation and maintenance, communication with shore-based support and interaction with guests. The Crestron operations are being tied to IPAD-minis and the yacht runs with both Apple and PC products, so able to work with both is critical. Candidates with Electrical and or Mechanical skills would be nice, however this is primarily a Crestron position and candidates without engine room experience will be considered. Itinerary will be leaving the yard within the next couple of months.
Although we do not share wages in either direction, the wage range on this is good and the position is a 5:1 rotation when out of the yard. The position is open and can be hired at any time.
Candidates must have a proven record of making commitments and sticking with them.
If you are interested send your interest to Job1858@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.