● Tefilat Erev Shabbat @7:00pm ● Shaḥarit @ 8:30am
● First Kadish: 8:55am ● Shəma‘ Yisrael: 9:10am - all kids participate!
● Youth Groups: See the Bayit Bulletin for all programs.
● Parasha: 9:45am ● Yimlokh: 10:40am - All kids are welcome to join!
● Dvar Torah: 10:45am - Rav Dov Lerea
● Our Deep Condolences to the families of Israeli soldier Gal Keidan z”l and Rav Achiad Ettinger z”l. ● Rəfuaa Shəlema to all the Bayit’s sick and to Israel’s injured bodies & souls. List on the back page.
● Many Thanks to all potluckers for all contributions to last shabbat kiddush.
● Kol hakavod and many thanks to Yael, Kathy, MJ, Rina, Eric, Jolio, and more for a beautiful decoration of the Main Sanctuary and the 2BM in the spirit of New York City; To Rav Dov, Sandra, Corner Cafe, Hamakolet, Pizza Plus for helping with spirituality, gift purchasing, and good eats; To Bryan & the Bayit team for an-always tremendous help; To the judges: Cyril, Veronique, Thea, Sandra, and Rav Avraham Unger; To all BAnners & Friends who joined us last night for Megila Reading & Purim Celebration; To the devoted dozen who came on Thursday morning at 6:00am for Tefilat Shahrit and a second Megila reading; To the Baal Kore, Yaron Babayof, for a beautiful Megila reading - for over a decade - and to his wife Irit and son who joined us; For all your donations to Matanot La’evyonim, Ma’atsit Hashekel and beyond!
● Mazal tov to Talia Re on her son Anthony’s graduation of the USA National Guards basic training.
● Congratulations to Hungary for opening a diplomatic trade office in Jerusalem; To the State of Israel for the President’s recognition of the Golan Heights as part of Israel.
● Happy Birthday to Rena Wachsman :) and... YOU!
● Kiddush: Kiddush is sponsored by Joseph Mahgerefteh in memory of his mother Monir bat Aharon z”l, niftera Adar 20.
● Parasha Limud - 6:00pm
● After Minḥa Mila baParasha: Understanding a word in our Parasha. This week "Korban - קורבן” - What does the word mean; what’s the purpose of korbanot; and are sacrifices mandatory or optional? Basic (and love of) Hebrew is sufficient. At 2BM.
● After Minḥa Daf baTalmud: Daf Yomi with Eli Oberstein on 3FL. Hullin.
● After Minḥa Shiur baHayim: Shiur at the main sanctuary. ● More news on the back.