WEBCOM COMMITTEE REPORTS 2019
Webcom elected Daphne Matthews as WebCom chair. She will begin her term in January 2020. Her term will end December 2022. Kim Ward, current WebCom chair, will remain on the committee as BOD Liaison and Webmaster.
Recent Website Updates:
- Michele updated the TC Logo Slider on the Convention Sponsorship page
- Michele updated the Sponsorship flyer for 2020 the Pittsburgh Convention
- Michele updated the Sponsor Us link on the 2020 Convention Page
- Michele did general housekeeping and maintenance on the Convention Information and History Pages.
- Jennifer posted an article to the blog written by guest blogger Rachel Gaffney
- Kim tested email links on the Sponsorship Committee
- Kim updated the “Who to Contact” page in the blue menu section of the web page
- Kim updated the Donate page to include the Give Lively link
- Kim updated the Be A Volunteer page for Social Media and WebCom
- Kim received and answered comments to Webmaster and updated pages accordingly.
- Kim checked links and updated the Hearing Loss Resources page
- Kim updated the Committee Handbooks page to include the latest versions of all committee handbooks except Social Media
- Kim edited the TC Logo Slider settings and moved the slider out of the blue menu area.
- Lorne updated the CSC volunteers on Be A Volunteer page
- Lorne updated the links to the Sponsors Page on the Convention page and in the blue menu area
- Daphne updated the plugins
Most viewed pages --
- Home page with 369 views
- Reading your audio gram 191
- Home page/archives 135
- 2020 SWC convention page 115
- Join 96
- Disclosing your hearing loss: Why you should tell people you can’t hear. 58