The www.lifemichael.com Website Legal Terms
7. These regulations use the following terms:
all data including audio and video published on this website.
The company that owns the ‘life michael’ brand and operates this website is Zindell Technologies, Ltd (ID 512430778)
Terms of Using The Content
8. The right to use the content on the site is entitled only to the user, the user obligates not to allow the use of content to a third party.
9. The user obligates to use the content on the site in accordance with the requirements these regulations set as well as of any law.
10. The user obligates not to publicize the information and / or any part of it, only under the conditions, as detailed in this document. In addition, the user agrees, that he shall not publicize in public the content, whether in print, magnetic or in any other way.
13. It is well known to the user that any replication, duplication, publication, distribution, or broadcasting of the content stored on the site, which was not expressly permitted is prohibited, unless it has accepted the company's prior written consent.
14. Users and / or surfers approval includes the statement that the information will not be used for purposes of profit or for other commercial purposes and will not be stored on other sites on the Internet,
Terms and Conditions
15. The company may allow the user to participate in forums, add comments and / or messages on its behalf and to review comments And / or messages posted by others (hereinafter - "messages").
16. The user agrees, that his messages will not interrupt any law and/or will not include any material which can constitute violation of proprietary rights of others and / or any pornographic material or Sexual inappropriate and / or liable to harm the public, emotional and / or any material Identifying those relating to minors and / or any material illegal and / or material that encourages, supports, aids, provides instructions to perform an act which constitutes a criminal offense by the laws of the State of Israel and / or other sovereign state and / or any material that violates judicial orders or may violate judicial orders and / or liable to harm state security and / or in violation of the israeli chief censorship and / or any material that it's publication is prohibited by the provisions of any law and / or any material that may mislead a consumer in accordance with the consumer protection law 1981, or any other law.
17. The user undertakes to compensate and / or to indemnify the company for any expense and / or damage due to breach of provisions of these regulations.
18. It is well known to the user, that the company may edit, alter, amend or delete messages and / or remove messages in their entirety or in part and / or any other material.
19. It is hereby declared that the company may take any action, against a user who will violate the terms listed in this document.
20. The company will have the right to stop the activities and / or active forums without any prior notice and the user would have no claim against the company in this matter.
21. Services offered at this site are -AS-IS. The user agrees, that the company will not deliver any responsibility regarding him in any case and will not be responsible.
22. A variety of content is available on the site. This content is provided as a service to the user only and may be updated from time to time. The company is not responsible for the essence of the content, quality and / or any negligence or omission.
23. The content published on the site includes reference sites on the Internet. The company is not in any way responsible for the content displayed on these sites.
24. The information published on the site also includes information published by the users. The company is not responsible for that information.
25. The company does not undertake, that the use of information on the site will not be interrupted, will be given as usual, without breaks, will be held safely without errors or will be immune from damage, spoilage, errors, or failures.
26. The company, including its directors, employees and their representative, will not be held responsible for any damage caused to the user and / or any third party for using the content.
27. As part of the services provided on the site, no standard mail delivery is required. All documents and related data will be sent via email and / or other digital media.
28. The services provided on this site are limited to the age of 16+ only.
29. Cancellation of participation notice in the course will be given up to 14 working days (not rest days) prior to the opening of the course. The cancellation notice will be delivered to the bookkeeper, Mrs. Valeria Schwartz. Only if the registrant meets the conditions of cancellation, as specified above, will be entitled to reimbursement of the tuition fees for the course, offset by treatment fees of 5% of the course price or NIS 100, whichever is lower. Registration fees, which are part of the amount paid (NIS 600 in case of a course, NIS 200 in the case of a seminar or Webinar) will not be returned to the student. The student agrees that the registration fees constitute minimal agreed minimum compensation for late cancellation. If the payment for the course was made by credit card, life will also be entitled to offset the costs that were charged for clearing the credit card in the transaction. If the student paid by remote credit card, he will be entitled to cancel the transaction (under the Consumer Protection Law, remote sales transaction) within 14 business days. The cancellation fee will be NIS 100 or 5% (whichever is lower). If the course has already begun, the student may request the cancellation of his / her participation in the course as long as the first 4 sessions have not passed. In such a case, the sum of the remaining meetings will be refunded to the student (after deduction of registration fees and costs for charges made on the credit card).
30. Cancellation of participation in a seminar or a conference or conference will be given up to 14 working days (not rest days) prior to the opening of the seminar or the webinar or conference. The cancellation notice will be delivered to the bookkeeper, Mrs. Valeria Schwartz. Only if the applicant is entitled to reimbursement of the tuition fees for the webinar or the seminar or conference, after deducting treatment fees of 5% of the course price or NIS 100, whichever is lower. Registration fees, which are part of the amount paid (NIS 600 in the case of a course, NIS 200 in the event of a seminar or Webinar or a conference) will not be returned to the student. The student agrees that the registration fees constitute a minimum agreed compensation for late cancellation. If the student paid by remote credit card, he will be entitled to cancel the transaction (under the Consumer Protection Law, remote sales transaction) within 14 business days. The cancellation fee will be NIS 100 or 5% (whichever is lower). If the webinar or seminar or conference has already started, you can not unsubscribe and receive a refund.
31. All payments on this site are actually made on the website of another company that provides a billing solution to Zindell Technologies, Ltd. It is clear to the user that the responsibility for this is in the hands of another company
32. The company will be entitled to immediately block the extent of services and use the services in case of violation of any requirements of any law and / or in violation of these regulations or any other reasonable cause.
33. Blocking services by the company can be done either using a technology mean or by sending a letter or e-mail to the user that prohibits him to use the site.
34. The user undertakes to respect the prohibition of the company to browse the site, as soon and as far he is informed to do so.
35. The termination of the connection between the parties (the company anx the user) will not reduce any of the user’s obligations according to this document.
36. Claims by the user will be handheld through the process of arbitration to be held under the consent of the company only.
37. The company reserves the right to change this document from time to time. The user agrees to review from time to time and the user shall be prevented to claim that he has not been updated with changes in regulations.
38. The company will be entitled to collect payments for the services offered on the website.
39. The user declares that these regulations will be the only regulations applied on his use of the website.
40. This document exists in two versions. One in English. The other in Hebrew. In any case of contradiction between the two the document in Hebrew shall govern.
41. The jurisdiction place in any dispute in any matter relating to this site will be the authorized court in Tel - Aviv only, and in accordance with the law of the state of Israel.