Held May 17-20, 2018 at
La Foret Conference and Retreat Center
6145 Shoup Rd, Colo Springs CO 80908
Adult and Seniors only: I agree to sign up for and perform at least one 2-hour workshift at Beltania. (Signup at the Hospitality Check In room in Ponderosa Lodge when you arrive. Merchants and Presenters, this is optional.) Initial: ________
All Adults (18+) Entering the Beltania Festival Must Read and Sign In Agreement:
- I have read the Festival Survival Guide at http://beltania.org/info/festival-survival-guide/ and I agree to abide by all federal, state, and local laws and the guidelines outlined in the Festival Survival Guide.
- The Beltania Festival takes place in an isolated valley at high altitude with a large number of people, limited communication and limited access to emergency services. There are dangerous cliffs, rocks, rivers, weather conditions, and wildlife in the area. I understand that there are NO medical services provided at Beltania this year and I am fully responsible for my own health and safety. If I am in need of medical attention I will leave to seek medical assistance, and I understand that in case of emergency that 911 may be called to help me at my own expense.
- I understand that there are variety of activities at Beltania. A variety of personal opinions, spiritual paths, and belief systems are welcomed at Beltania, which may or may not reflect the opinions or beliefs of Living Earth.
- I understand I am responsible for any minors in my care and that no childcare is provided.
- I agree to attend this event entirely at my own risk and hold the Beltania Festival, its organizers and volunteers, Living Earth and its officers, La Foret Retreat and Conference Center and the City of Colorado Springs harmless from any claims including but not limited to personal injury, loss, damage, safety or security of personal property, and for that of any minor children attending with me. By choosing to attend the event I accept full responsibility for any damages I/we incur at the event, and waive the right to seek damages or compensation from the organizers or landowners for any claims.
- I agree to refrain from bringing or consuming alcohol or drugs at this clean and sober event. I understand medical marijuana is permitted for those with prescriptions and that those bringing it must let the registrar know at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance. I understand that smoking is only allowed in private vehicles, enclosed private tents, or the smoking area behind Inglis Hall. I understand there is a $900 fine for smoking in any La Foret building including yurts, cabins, and other structures.
- I understand the festival organizers or landowners have the right to remove anyone from the festival and property, without refund, who they feel is threatening the safety of the attendees or the environment of peaceful community we are seeking to maintain, or for violating the rules as stated in the Beltania Survival Guide.
- Any and all special requests/agreements/contracts must be submitted in writing and reviewed by the appropriate Beltania Staff member(s).
Signed in Agreement,
_________________________ ________________________ ____________
Signature Printed Name Date