Theta Tau Chapter Management Tool
FAQ & HELP GUIDE
Help Guide 2
Getting started 2
My Profile 3
Sign Out 3
Submitting Initiation Forms 4
Submitting Membership Status Change
(Graduating, COOP, Withdraw, Transfer) 5
National Officer Election Reports 6
Submitting Officer Election Reports 7
- When you go to CMT.thetatau.org, you will be prompted to Sign In with your username being your email address that was submitted on your pledge form
- Q: What if I don’t remember what email address I put on the pledge form?
A: Go to the “Look Username/Email” Section and search by your university and badge number.
- Q: What if I don’t have access to that email address anymore?
A: Email your name, badge number, chapter and new email address to CMT@thetatau.org to get it updated.
- The first time you login, click on “Forgot/Reset Password” to create a password. You will receive a link in your email to accomplish this. After successfully creating a password, you will receive an email requesting you confirm your account.
- The home screen defaults to the Incomplete Tasks of your chapter
- Shows the current chapter balance
- Shows the links to the chapter email address, website and Facebook
- Q: What if information is missing or needs to be updated?
- Shows the list of the most current officers for the chapter
- Q: What if the list is not accurate?
A: An Officer Election Report needs to be completed to update the list of officers. Any of the names listed under Current Officers are able to complete this Report.
- Shows the list of brothers for your chapter including their name, badge number, email address associated with the CMT, major, graduation year, phone number, member status and officer position if applicable.
- Q: What if my information is not accurate on here?
A: For Email, Major, Graduation Year, Phone Number, any member can update that about themselves under their Profile. Member status would need to be updated by an officer through the MSCR submission (under Forms). Officer position would need to be updated by an officer through an Officer Election Report (under Forms).
- A breakdown by category of the Chapter’s annual report score.
- Shows a list of the events of the Chapter.
- New events can only be submitted by an officer
- Event Name
- Event Date in YYYY-MM-DD
- Type of event
- # of Members in attendance
- # of Pledges in attendance
- # of Alumni in attendance
- # of Guests in attendance
- Duration (in hours)
- Form submissions will show up here.
- New submissions can only be done by an officer.
- The tasks and due dates for the year; tasks are to be completed by the officer assigned to that task
- Only visible if you are an officer and can only be completed by Current Officers
- Status Change
- Officer Election
- Risk Management Policies
- Paperwork with physical signatures is still required at this time.
- Can update Name, Chapter (should this be possible? Or is that just a NatOff thing?), Major, Graduation Year, Phone, Address
- Can add an additional email addresses and choose which is the Primary
- To sign out of the Chapter Management Tool
Submitting Initiation Forms
If you are an officer, from the navigation bar, select “Forms” → “Initiation”
You will see a list of current potential new members as well as previously submitted initiation and depledge reports.
For current pledges you can select from the drop down whether to:
Initiate: To initiate the potential new member as an active
Depledge: To drop the potential new member from the pledging process
Defer: To defer the initiation of a potential new member for the current time
After selecting the new status for all potential new members. Click the “Next” button.
On the next page you fill in the information for the potential new member. Once all information is complete, you can submit the form by clicking the “Submit” button.
Submitting Membership Status Change
(Graduating, COOP, Withdraw, Transfer)
If you are an officer, from the navigation bar, select “Forms” → “Status Change”
On the new page
Select a member and their new status from the drop down menus.
To add a member to the list, select the “Add Row” button.
To Remove a member from the update list (NOT AS A MEMBER, just from this list), select the “Add/Remove” checkbox and click “Delete Selected”
Once all members and their new status are selected. Click the “Next” button.
National Officer Election Reports
Access the National officers at NatOff → Nat Officers
And then follow the instructions in the Submitting Officer Election Reports
Submitting Officer Election Reports
If you are an officer, from the navigation bar, select:
“Forms” → “Member Updates” → “Officer Report”
On the new page, select the member, the role, the start, and the end date for that member.
Select a member and role from the respective drop downs.
You can not change the end date, you can remove the existing role by selecting the red - button. And add the member back with the new start/end date.
Add new rows by selecting the green plus box. Only add a new row after filling out the current row! If you see the ----- and can’t select a member in that box, remove that row.
Once all roles are set, submit the form by clicking “Submit”