Greetings! Thank you for all you do to engage and inspire students every single day. We hope you’ll take a few minutes to explore some ways that you can continue to learn, share, and connect with one another and with Discovery Education in the coming weeks.
* As a reminder, please log into your version of Discovery Education before clicking on the links below.
LEARN new ideas for engaging students
- Discovery Education wants to help you address today’s hottest topics in education. For a variety of hot topics, we’ve collected five resources that will support you and your students. Check out the resources for instructional strategies, fresh ideas and perspectives, and ways to continue the conversation within the DEN Online Community.
SHARE the world with your students
- Discovery Education offers a variety of interactive learning experiences for students to explore the world around them, play games to reinforce learning concepts, and challenge their thinking. From Fishy Fractions to the Whaddaya Know Quiz Show, there’s something for every learner.
- Join Discovery Education for several upcoming virtual field trips! Remember, all virtual field trip archives are available within Discovery Education Streaming.
CONNECT with your most valuable resource… each other
- As a Discovery Educator, are you passionate about using digital media to maximize student engagement and achievement? Do you share resources and collaborate with others? Are you interested in being part of an exclusive community of educators and the perks that come with it? If so, we invite you to take the next step in growing your professional learning community by becoming a DEN STAR Educator.
Featured SOS Strategy: Circle of Viewpoints
Karen Wells, AP English Language Teacher at Midland High School, AK - Digital media combined with the SOS Circle of Viewpoints, provides a structure for my students to analyze diverse viewpoints that have led to significant literary and historical moments.