Tairangi School Procedure Statement
REPORTING TO PARENTS/CAREGIVERS NAG 2 SELF REVIEW
Teachers will report on Children’s progress to their parents and caregivers based on a timeframe which will be determined at the beginning of each school year.
- The timing of all parent/caregiver/staff meetings will be determined at the beginning of each school year.
- There will be a “meet the teacher” gathering in February, annually.
- Parent/caregiver/staff interviews will be held in the middle of the year.
- Written reports for each student will be issued in the first week of December each year.
- In addition to the above, teachers and parents may arrange additional meetings as the need arises.
- All reports on students will be honest, accurate and professional.
- All formal reports must be written on the approved, official school report form.
- Parent interviews may be arranged as a follow up to the December written reports.
- Parents are entitled to have access to their child’s school records.
File:reportingparents2.doc Procedure Statement - Reporting to Parents/Caregivers