1. Where and when does this race happen?
A. The Race Venue is just after devanahalli town and on the way to Nandi hills. Date:27th Jan 2019
2. What are the events?
A. Trail run (10km & 21km), Cross country cycling and downhill cycling
3. Do I have to do all three events?
A. You can choose any one event, which ur specialized in. You don’t have to do all three
4. How is the running/cycling terrain?
A. The terrain is 95% off road which will have single track, jeep tracks, uphills and downhill sections
5. Is it a lap or point A to Point B race?
A. The running trail will be of 10km and 21km runners have to do two laps.
Cross country cycling will be of 5km loop and riders have to do 4-6 laps
6. I can rent a cycle at the venue?
A. Yes, our partner ICYCLE will be renting out cycles at the venue
7. Can I run bare foot?
A. No, as the trail is dangerous for barefoot running, we will not allow without shoes
8. Will be trail be open for practice before the race?
A. Yes, the trail will be open to practice two weekends before the event
9. How to practice on the trail?
A. we will share strava link for the trail and you can download gpx file
10. Will it be difficult to run on trail?
A. 10-20% harder than running on smooth tarmac
11. What is the entry fee?
A. Entry fee for the race is INR 699/-
12. What all included in race fee?
A. Timing chip, bib, race day breakfast, hand built trail, strategically placed aid station, medical support, finisher medal and transport from Bangalore to venue and back
13. Will I get free t-shirt?
14. From where will transport be provided?
A. We will be providing free transport from Kanteerava stadium. Pick up time will be 5:30am and drop time will be 11:30am
15. Will I get certificate of participation?
A. Yes, an online certificate will be provided with your timing
16. Is the race open to only professionals?
A. Race is open to both professional and amateur runners/riders
17. When is the last day to register?
A. 10th January 2019 will be the last day to register
18. Can I cancel my registration and get refund?
A. yes, you can do that before 10th January 2019
19. What are the categories?
A. Open Men & Open Women
20. Is there an age limit to participate?
A. Race is open to all age groups. Under 18 participants have to get indemnity signed by their parents or gardians
21. Is signing indemnity form necessary?
A. Yes, it’s mandatory
22. Will I get nutrition along the race?
A. Nutrition will be provided before or after the race.
23. I want to get my friend/support team to race
A. Yes, you can get them to watch and cheer you. No fee for them
24. Will there be cycle technician support during the race?
A. Bike technician support will be there before and after race. You are self-supported during the race
25. Will there be price money for winners?
A. Yes, will be announced soon
26. What is the weather be like?
A. 18-20 degree from 5am to 7am and it keeps increasing upto 30 degrees
27. I have many more questions to ask
A. We are happy to answer; shoot a mail firstname.lastname@example.org
28. Will there be spot registeration?
29. When and where to collect the bib?
A. Details will be updated soon
30. What time running/cycling starts on 28th Jan?
Ø 5am to 7am: Registration
Ø 7am: 21km trail run start
Ø 7:10am: 10km trail run start
Ø 9am: breakfast
Ø 10am: Podium for runners
Ø 10:30am: Cross country cycling starts
Ø 1pm: podium for cycling
Ø 2pm: Downhill race starts
Ø 4pm: Podium for Downhill racers
31. Will there be locker facility to keep my cloths and other things?
A. Its safe if you can arrange yourself to keep your belongings safe