- Everyone in the room can see it
- Enabled by clicking the globe button → on the bottom left corner
- Whenever the globe button is on (i.e. ), the messages you type in the chatbox will be shown to everyone in the room
Local chat [default]
- Only people nearby / in the same private space can see it
- Again, the default interaction radius is a six-tile radius
Example of private space:
Users sitting on the 4 chairs per table will be isolated from others within the range.
- You can only click on a person in the “Participants” box and chat with them privately. Only the two of you will be able to see this conversation.
- First, find the person you want to private chat with. Click on “chat” to start private messaging them.
- To return to the main chat (or navigate between multiple chats), click on the name bar at the top of the chat and select the chat you want to navigate to