2 Tbsp olive oil
2.5 to 3.5 lb. beef roast, preferably chuck, rump, etc)
12 oz. jar sliced pepperoncini
2 Tbsp minced garlic
2 cups beef broth.
1. Place all the ingredients into the Instant Pot, including half off the pepperoncini juice.
2. Lock the lid in place and make sure the pressure valve is turned to sealing.
3. Press the 'Manual" button and adjust the time to 80 minutes.
4. The Instant Pot will beep when it's finished cooking, release the steam valve to let the pressure out. Then unlock the lid and remove.
5. Shred the meat and stir into the juices.
6. Enjoy Italian Beef sandwiches on buns or pretzel rolls with sharp cheddar, provolone, or mozzarella cheese. Reserve some Italian Beef juices from the pot if you like to dip your sandwich.