Myself and the team at Physical Dimensions realize that COVID-19 has changed a lot of your daily schedules and availability to come in for treatment. We understand your concerns with being in public since your health and safety is always our top priority. Therefore, if you are unable to make it into the office, we are now offering Telemedicine services! As of 3/17 the government has temporarily authorized telemedicine services across the US during COVID-19 to help continue patients' plans of care with their providers.
What is Telemedicine?
- Telemedicine is the practice of caring for patients remotely when the provider and patient are not physically present with each other. Modern technology has enabled doctors to consult patients remotely by using HIPAA compliant video-conferencing tools.
- Your provider can now perform visits over video conference, online chat, or telephone if you don't have access to wifi.
- All insurance companies are allowing billing of Telehealth the same as they would if you came into the clinic for a visit.
How will Physical Dimensions be setting up Telehealth sessions?
- Call the front desk to verify you would like to set up a Telehealth appointment and they will schedule you.
- The best option to perform Telehealth sessions is through Zoom Video that allows us to set up an appointment and send you a link that you can access at the time of your visit. Video is the best option so that we may guide you through all the muscle work and exercises while ensuring you are performing them with proper form.
*Zoom Cloud Meetings is a free app
- If wifi is not available to you we will offer telephone calls through the office phones.
What if I do not have the appropriate equipment at home?
- No problem! We will be selling and renting out equipment for rehabilitation exercises or soft tissue work so that you can use tools that you don't have at home. All equipment will be deep cleaned before you pick it up and we are happy to walk supplies out to your car to limit exposure.