Urban Dictionary seeks a freelance designer with typography and user interface design skills.
You will be the sole designer working closely with a small remote team. You will create mockups that express the brand's personality, and iterate quickly. Coding skills are optional.
You will work on:
- App: new features, material design, animation, colors
- Mock up native ad formats
- Promote app installs
- Apply consistent look across products
- Create a re-engagement email campaign for old users
- Improve the logged-in user interface
- Create letterhead and business cards
- Brainstorm new features
- Create an interactive map of searches
Example merchandise-related projects:
- Mock up an interface that lets users create their own book
- Create AB tests to increase conversions
- Promote merchandise on the main web site
- Sell merchandise from within the native apps
- Improve typography on physical merchandise
Please tell us:
- Why might you be a good fit for this work?
- How do these projects match your skills?
- What related experience do you have?
- What tools do you prefer to organize and prioritize work?
- How do you charge?
- Where is your online portfolio?
- What is your availability?
This is a part time contract role.
Please contact us at email@example.com.