Camp health care provider

The Camp health care provider will be of legal adult age, live in residence and be fully responsible to the camp administration for the health care of all campers. The camp health care provider must be one of the following:

  1. A licensed Medical Physician
  2. A registered nurse or licensed practical nurse currently in good professional standing with the Alberta Association of Registered Nurses
  3. Advanced First Aid

Camp health personnel will maintain and initial formal records of all first aid treatment. A bound ledger with numbered pages will be used for keeping records. Entries will be made in ink and no lines skipped.