Indian Valley Arrival and Dismissal Procedures and Expectations
Indian Valley Entrance and Exit Map 2020-2021
- Students who walk or are dropped-off will social distance outside the entrance they will enter.
- Bus riders will be dismissed off the buses and will enter through the appropriately marked entrance.
- All entrances will be marked as shown on the map to help students find their correct entrance to the building.
- 5th and 6th grade students may enter the building and go directly to breakfast.
- 5th and 6th grade teachers, if you would like your homeroom to check-in first, please clarify that with your students on the first day.
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade students should follow the directions of their homeroom teachers.
- Teachers, please clarify with your students whether they are to report for check-in before going to breakfast or go straight to breakfast upon arrival.
- Breakfast can be eaten in the cafeteria or can be taken back to the classroom.
- Teachers, please explain to students your expectations regarding whether they are to eat in the cafeteria or bring their breakfast back to the classroom.
- 3:25 p.m. - Pick-ups and walkers will be dismissed to the cafeteria or gym.
- Please make sure 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students enter the GYM using the North hallway.
- Please make sure 2nd and 3rd grade students enter the CAFETERIA using the South hallway.
- Duty teachers, please make sure that students maintain social distancing procedures while in the gym.
- Teachers may choose to keep their pick-ups and walkers with them in the classroom.
- 3:26 p.m. - Bus Riders will be called by their bus numbers for dismissal. Students should exit through the door in which they entered.
- The sidewalk out front will now be a two-way walkway just like the hallways. Please make sure students keep to the right.
- Please go over dismissal procedures with students on the first day.
- Please make sure you know how each student is getting home on the first day. If a student doesn’t know what they are to do for dismissal, please notify the office before 2:00 p.m. **Any help in contacting the family for dismissal procedures would be greatly appreciated.