2023-24 Bennington Public Schools Facility Use Guidelines
All BBA Select Teams 3rd-8th grade must contact Nic Cemer at firstname.lastname@example.org for their practice times. Your location will only be at the Middle School Facilities.
- Registrations will begin on Mon. Aug. 28th, with practices beginning on Sept.5th.
- Practices will begin and end promptly at your assigned time. There are 4-time slots available Mon-Fri evenings:
*5:00-6:00 *6:10-7:10 *7:20-8:20 *8:30-9:30
- In-season sports (NSAA high school sports schedule) will receive first priority when scheduling teams. Other sports may be scheduled if there are openings.
- Gyms may be used for teams made up of at least 50% of Bennington District students in the following activities:
- Baseball/Softball (pitching and catching only, no team practices)
- Each team will be allowed 1 practice per week to accommodate requests for practice times for all teams.
- A 10-minute transition period has been incorporated into the gym schedule for teams to enter and exit and help remain on the time schedule.
- We ask coaches to keep all people with your team in the designated area/gym. It is easiest for parents to just drop off and pick up.
- Coaches need to bring in their own equipment: basketballs, volleyballs, etc.
- Basketball hoop adjusters will be available to lower or higher the basketball hoops if needed.
- Volleyball nets will need to be set up and taken down by coaches as directed by the gym coordinator.
- If school is canceled for inclement weather or other situations, the gyms will be closed!
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support! Go Badgers!
Elementary Gym Coordinator’s
K-1 Anchor Pointe Meggie Widholm email@example.com
2nd-3rd Heritage Shane Thibault firstname.lastname@example.org
4th-5th Pine Creek Andrew Keane email@example.com
6th-7th Bennington Elem. Ryan Johanek firstname.lastname@example.org
8th-BYVB-Adults Stratford Teresa Rischling email@example.com
Please register here: 23-24 Registration