2022-23 Bennington Public Schools Facility Use Guidelines
All BBA Select Teams 3rd-8th grade must contact Nic Cemer at firstname.lastname@example.org for their practice times. Your location will only be at the Middle School Facilities.
- Practices may begin Aug. 29th, you may start registering for time slots starting Mon. Aug. 22nd.
- Practices will begin promptly and end promptly, there are 3 time slots available Mon-Fri evenings:
*5:30-6:30 *6:45-7:45 *8:00-9:00
- In-season sports (NSAA high school sports schedule) will receive first priority when scheduling teams. Other sports may schedule if there are openings.
- Each team will be allowed 1 practice per week to accommodate requests for practice times for all teams.
- A 15 minutes transition period has been incorporated into the gym schedule for teams to enter and exit and help remain on the time schedule.
- We ask coaches to keep all people with your team in the designated area/gym.
- Coaches need to bring in their own equipment: basketballs, volleyballs, ect.
- Basketball hoop adjusters will be available to lower or higher the basketball hoops if needed.
- Volleyball nets will need to be set up and taken down by coaches as directed by the gym coordinator.
- If school is canceled for inclement weather or other situations, the gyms will be closed also!
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support! Go Badgers!
Elementary Gym Coordinator’s
Anchor Pointe (K-1st) Meggie Widholm email@example.com
Heritage (2nd-3rd) Shane Thibault firstname.lastname@example.org
Pine Creek (4th-5th) Andrew Keane email@example.com
Bennington Elem. (6th-7th) Ryan Johanek firstname.lastname@example.org
Stratford (8th/Adult Groups/BYVB) Teresa Rischling email@example.com
Please register here to request gym time: Gym Registration