Pass/No Pass (P/NP) Online Form Instructions for Students
- Log into the form using your SBCC Pipeline credentials.
- Check that your personal information at the top of the page is correct.
- Update your address and contact information in your SBCC Pipeline account: https://pipeline.sbcc.edu/
- Review the Pass/No Pass Policy Information on the form.
- Enter in the course information for the course you would like to take Pass/No Pass.
- Select the “Term” from the drop-down list, then click “OK”. Then, enter in the “Year” of the current term.
- Click the “Subject” button. Then, select the subject of your course from the drop-down list.
- Click the “Course” button. Then, select your course number from the drop-down list.
- Click the “CRN” button. Then, select the CRN of your course from the drop-down list.
- You can find your CRN in your Pipeline account, or on the Schedule of Classes
- Your instructor’s name and email address should populate automatically once you have entered in your course information. Verify that your instructor information is correct.
- OPTIONAL: If an Academic Counselor will approve your decision instead of your instructor, enter in their first and last name, and email address. Verify their information is correct or your form may not be sent to the counselor.
- Check the box next to “I understand…” to verify your understanding of the statement.
- Check that all the information you entered on the form is correct.
- Sign the form with your first and last name.
- Click the “Student Submit” button. Your request will be sent to the instructor/counselor for review.
- Check your Pipeline account for an email confirming your request. This may take a few minutes.
- Close the document by either clicking the “Close” icon in the toolbar at the top of the page or the “x” at the top right-hand side of the form.
For assistance contact Admissions and Records: http://www.sbcc.edu/admissions/