EV3 Challenge Task Assignment
Faraday Golf Tournament
Team Member’s Names______________________________________
As a team, work to develop and demonstrate a wired-remote-control Faraday Golf Player:
- (2 pts) Build the golfing attachment
- (2 pts) Build a supporting structure for this attachment which allows you to strike the ball on the tee
- (2 pts) Build a wired-remote-control using a second motor:
>> attach to the red motor hub at multiple points.
>> Do not use any type of lever.
- (2 pts) As you test your evolving design, on the back of this page describe what happened when you tested it and what you changed to improve it (list a minimum of 4 tests/changes)
Each team will have two attempts to demonstrate their solution (each team member takes a turn)
- (2 pts) While holding only the remote control, strike the ball from the tee
- (Bonus: 1 pt) Successfully score on the course
Faraday Golf Challenge Score: _____
This Task Assignment is worth 10 points