2021 FALL SPORTS UPDATE
- Athletic Ticket Prices: it appears that we will be able to return to some sort of “normalcy” regarding capacity restrictions. Please click on the link under the Athletics tab for the latest information on season passes, tickets, cost and purchase dates.
- Sport Physicals/Athlete Registration: all athletes must have an updated physical form on file and be registered in One View PRIOR to being allowed to practice. Athlete registration opens on July 15, 2021. Athlete registration can not be completed until Student registration is completed. Forms can be downloaded at www.parkwayschools.org/athletics or at www.ohsaa.org Hard copies can be picked up at either the HS or JH office during regular summer hours as well.
- Parent/Athlete Mandatory Meeting: Wednesday, July 28, 7:00 p.m. Any athlete planning to participate in sports at Parkway, must attend this meeting along with at least one parent. Individual Fall sport meetings will follow this meeting. Golf meeting will be held in room 406. Football meeting will be held in the Auditorium. Cheerleading meeting will be held in the Community Room. Cross Country will meet on August 4, at 7:00 p.m. Volleyball meeting will be held in the Elementary Commons.
- Fall Sport Pictures: Wednesday, August 11. Individual sport coaches will contact players with specific times.
- Coach Contact: please check the Athletics webpage for a list of all Head Coaches at Parkway. If you have questions about a specific sport, please email the coach that is listed for that sport. They can either answer your question or point you in the right direction.