LIVINGSTON HIGH SCHOOL
DAILY BULLETIN FOR
March 21, 2019
- Students if you are interested in attending the LGBTQ+ Youth Conference at Merced High School on April 6th, please stop by Mrs. Walkers room (301) by Friday to RSVP (show flyer).
- Community Service Opportunities! The City of Livingston and Livingston Union Elementary School District together are hosting the “Splash of Color Run” on May 11th. Volunteers are needed throughout the day for this event and also for the Campus Park school carnival on May 10th. If you are interested in volunteering for either event, contact Mrs. Andam at Campus Park via email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call Campus Park at 394-5460 and ask to speak to Mrs. Andam.
- Varsity Golf vs Modesto Christian @ Rancho Del Rey, Depart 7th period
- Frosh/Soph Baseball @ Merced, Release time 1:30pm
- Cheer @ El Capitan, Depart time 3:30pm
- JV & Varsity Baseball vs Hilmar (home), JV 3:30pm / Varsity 6:30pm