Fly High for Parks
September 7, 2019
- Business Vendors: $250
- Non-profit Vendors: $50
Space is limited and you will be contacted if all spaces filled.
Preparing for the Event
- Registration Deadline is Friday, August 30, 2019
- No refunds will be issued after Friday, August 30, 2019
- Event will take place outside at Fowler Park, 4110 Carolene Way, Cumming, GA 30040
- Set-up is Saturday, September 7 from 3 to 4:30 pm.
- All vendors, please provide an activity or giveaway for children
- Food is provided by Fab Food Trucks. No other food vendors are accepted. Small pieces of candy are acceptable.
- No electricity is available for vendors
- All vendors are responsible for providing a 10 x 10 pop-up tent, tables and chairs for their booth space (Sponsors will be provided with a tent, table and 2 chairs).
Important Event Day Info
- Set-up is Saturday, September 7 from 3 to 4:30 pm
- Vendors must be checked in by 4 pm
- In case of inclement weather, call 770-380-8342 2:30 pm on event day
- If you need to contact us on the morning of the event, please call 770-380-8342
- Once at the park, follow the vendor check-in signs; please do not get out of your car, stay in line and we will direct you to your booth space
- Vendors will drive to their booth area, unload and then remove vehicles as quickly as possible
- Vendors will be directed to park in a designated area
- All vendor vehicles must be removed from the festival area by 4:30 pm
- For safety purposes, no cars will be allowed to move on, off or around the field from 5 to 9 pm.
- When the festival is over, we ask that you clean up your entire area and leave it free of trash and debris
Forsyth County Parks Foundation