NTI 3.0 Schedule and Procedures
Tuesday and Thursday
Wednesday and Friday
7:40 - 9:00
Prepare for the day ahead. Organize materials. Begin assignments. Review teacher feedback and respond to teacher emails.
Use your Google Classroom’s Google Meet links to attend class.
9:00 - 9:50
10:00 - 10:50
11:00 - 11:50
11:50 - 12:20
JCPS Meal Distribution
JCPS will offer curbside meals at 105 schools during NTI. The meal distribution will take place on Tuesday, January 11 and Thursday, January 13 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Click here for a list of locations.
12:20 - 1:20
Office Hours (Meet with any teacher that you may need extra help.)
Google Meet Code: lastnamehelp (Example: stritehelp)
1:20 - 2:20
Finish up work from the day and prepare for tomorrow.
1:30 - 7:00 PM - Gym Lobby (Tuesday - Thursday)
- Use your Google Classroom’s Google Meet links to attend class.
- Need extra help? Barret teachers will be available online each day from 12:20-1:20 for Office Hours. Use a Google Meet code to find them. The code will be the teacher’s last name and “help.” For example, stritehelp would be the code to find Mrs. Strite.
- All assignments will be located in the students’ Google Classrooms.
- Students are expected to be in class participating in their learning.
- Students who do not participate (log in to class, engage with teachers/students, turn in assignments) will be marked as a “non-participant” for attendance purposes.
- Students who attend all of their classes and/or participate for all four days of NTI this week (1/11-1/14) will earn a DRESS DOWN DAY on 1/21!
- Further, Barret students are expected to be in their classes and engaging in learning. This will be communicated to families.
- Students are expected to complete their assignments.
- Students are expected to be good digital citizens.
- If you have any questions, you can find staff email addresses here. Please reach out, we are happy to help!
- You can also reach out to the school at 502-485-8207. We will answer calls in the order in which they are received and respond to voicemail messages as quickly as possible.