In order to be placed on the official waitlist for a puppy, a deposit must be submitted to Jennifer’s canines.
- Wait List order is maintained based on the date the deposit was received.
- In the event a check was mailed, the deposit date is based on the postmark date of the envelope.
- The wait list is good for any litter. You will be asked to decide which litter you wish to be placed on in order to establish availability of puppies.
- In the event you need to postpone getting a puppy we would move you to a later list once you have informed us that you are ready to get your new puppy. Placement on this list will be based on your original deposit date.
- If you remove yourself from a waitlist after the puppies are born you cannot return to that list unless space is available. If space is available you would move back in line based on your deposit date.
- If for any reason you decide that none of the puppies in a litter meet your desires you can voluntarily move your deposit to a future litter.
- If you're ready to submit a deposit, go to this page.
I do maintain a waitlist for those who do not wish to commit to submitting a deposit at this time.
Once the waitlist of deposit holders is exhausted I will then move to the waitlist of non-deposit holders. The order of this list is determined by initial date of contact.
If you wish to move from the non-deposit waitlist to having a deposit, it will be based on the date the deposit is received.
All deposits are refundable minus a $250 cancelation fee. Refund payouts depend on when refunds are requested.
- If a refund is requested prior to the breeding date, refund will be mailed within 5 days.
- If the refund is requested after breeding has occurred, the refund will be processed once a replacement deposit has taken your place. This can take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks.
- If Paypal was used and the payment has already been archived by Paypal, Refund will be minus the $10 Paypal fee as well as the standard fee.
- If a refund is requested after the litter is born but prior to 8 weeks of age, refund will be mailed when you slot is filled by another deposit. If the slot is not filled in a timely manner by 8 weeks, a charge of $10 a day boarding will be applied against the deposit. The remaining balance will be returned after the slot is filled.
- If the refund is requested after 8 weeks of age, deposit will be mailed after the puppy has been sold and delivered to their new family. If the slot is not filled in a timely manner, a charge of $10 a day boarding will be applied against the deposit. The remaining balance will be returned after the slot is filled.
Copyright Jennifer’s Canines 2018