NOTES FROM THE PEOPLESOFT CONFERENCE 2018 (10/22/18)
Session B | Notes taken by Ashlee Cadwell & Chris Manese
- How does warehouse know what school to take items to if they don’t get a hard copy of PO?
- They can look in PS
- How many sites have Sally and Mark visited?
- Another district will be visited tomorrow 10/23
- How can new requester see reqs done by previous employee?
A. CRC can give access to this by HEAT Ticket
- How can a site see all reqs done by their site?
A. pull query and sort by site.
B. maybe an access issue?
- Can reqs show total amount on stores reqs?
A. it does not but Sally said to add this to action items
- Change payment terms on PO
- Need to add comments to POs that have already been completed
- POs unknown (district specific) query that Debbie has make public for everyone
- L.Holt wants query that shows all expenses, reqs and POs against a budget code
- Make query M_REQ_PENDING_APPROVER_014 public for other district use.
- District should be able to see requisition history from an employee that is no longer with the district. May need to submit a HEAT ticket or run queries.
- Total dollar amount on the Stock Order, they don’t know how much the dollar amount is for the req? Other districts run a query.
- Notes on POs after its been dispatched/closed. Is there a way to add a notes field?
- REQ_STATUS_APPROVER_ID - Query does not work, need to able to see each approver and how many pending reqs. There is a similar query available. Sher Hoff shared her private query: M_REQ_PENDING_APPROVER_014 which was made for her. EBS will develop a new query and make it public for district use.
ENHANCEMENT REQUESTS - Forms submitted by districts
E2: Add the field SUPPLIER NAME to the printed requisition form - Yes
E3: Add the Budget Code/ChartString and requisition number to the printed requisition form - Yes
E17: Add stock number to Requisition form - Yes
E1: Want the ability to save (Save for later) a partially completed requisition before entering the chartfields - Yes
E51: Ability to change the accounting date on ePro requisition - Yes
(Purchasing: Purchase Orders)
E16: Add site and requisition number in the purchase order inquiry page (within Review PO info) - Yes
E28: Update Default payment terms - Yes/No 50/50 - Requires more discussion with districts
E44: Ability to change the supplier after dispatching a PO - Yes
E45: Allow a buyer to change the PO UOM - Yes
(Purchasing: Purchase Orders PO Form)
E6: Print school district name on the ship to on PO - Yes
E8: Remove district code and the leading zeros from PO number - Yes
E9: Add Chartstring to PO - Yes/No 50/50
E10: Print Fixed Asset on PO when it is a fixed asset - Yes/No 50/50
E43: Add Page numbers to PO - Yes
E46: Make PO number larger on PO - Yes
E15: Set up PO Punch out for Amazon - Yes
E100: Mass upload template for non stock items